Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for work:  (Read 3319 times)

Steven.P

Looking for work:
« on: June 13, 2013, 07:30:08 pm »

Hello,

My name is Steven, I lived in Jaffrey when I was much younger and I would like to go find someplace to live up that way. Been to far south and to far enslaved by govt policy for far to long.

Currently I am going through Us Solar Institute down here in Florida. I am going through the diploma program and will be done on June 21, 2013.
I would love to start installing solar and designing systems along with other experienced people so we can create a state of energy independent people.
The sun produces enough power every hour to power the planet for 1 year.
I will have my OSHA 30 hour card in a matter of weeks , I all ready passed the online course.
If there is a lack of solar work , I will most likely be going for a general contractor license.

I am a "retired" Military Vet, I did a little over 5 years and left honorably.
I was a 33W rather a 35T , same thing they just changed the name, I was a Military Intel Systems Maintainer and Integrator to the rank of E-4.
Electrical Engineering backround through Cochise college from AIT.

Security Wakenhutt 1 year.
Itt-tech Associates in multimedia.

Thanks for your time.
Praying I'm in New Hampshire in less than two months.
Steven

lakona

Re: Looking for work:
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 06:11:30 pm »

Aloha,

My name is Jason. I was wondering if you had found any work?
I've read your post while investigating moving to NW to participate in the Free State Project. I also have a technical background (mostly computers/electronics) and an interest in technology that liberates - as solar promises. I just thought I'd introduce myself.

Best of luck,
Jason

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 09:42:50 pm »

If there is a lack of solar work , I will most likely be going for a general contractor license.

What's that?  (NH does not license GC's - only certain specific trades like electricians, plumbers, and the like are required to be licensed)

Just show up and hang out your sign, and you're in business.  If you want to incorporate, it's $100 per year for an LLC.
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 09:34:50 pm »

I am still working to put together an IT-creative company to create jobs for porcs.  I don't have a lot of money to work with, but will soon have a lot of time and some technical (HW/SW) background.  I have other posts up, but the main idea is to start with a small, office-less startup that gives members projects to complete in their off time.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything