Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Connecticut Business Attorney Looking to Join FSP  (Read 2840 times)

LibertarianAttorney

Connecticut Business Attorney Looking to Join FSP
« on: April 11, 2013, 07:46:17 pm »

Hi everyone. CT's new gun bill is the last straw for me; I can no longer stay in this terrible state.

I'm a business attorney who is licensed in CT, but I intend on getting my license in NH as well. I want to do a little market research while I wait for the next testing cycle, though. Can anyone put me in touch with a NH corporate/business attorney so I can ask a few questions? It would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!
Corporate/business attorney licensed in CT.

crossonscout

• FSP Participant
Re: Connecticut Business Attorney Looking to Join FSP
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 09:37:14 pm »

A porcupine (loving term for FSPers in New Hampshire) lawyer you could chat with about this is Brandon Ross. Here's his email: brandon@bdrosslaw.com

Good luck! We'd love more NH FSP attorneys! :-)
"When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act." - Why The Gun is Civilization

LiberatedFromCT

Re: Connecticut Business Attorney Looking to Join FSP
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 08:17:34 am »

You are correct to try to get out of CT, it's just so horrible with the Malloy dictatorship.  I know moving your practice is a big decision, good luck to you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up