Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone selling a capsule machine?  (Read 4881 times)

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
Anyone selling a capsule machine?
« on: December 06, 2012, 01:15:45 pm »

If so, what type?  What condition is it in?
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

maxxoccupancy

• fija.org
Re: Anyone selling a capsule machine?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 10:07:02 pm »

Still looking for one.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

mrjb

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 02:37:25 pm »

I have a Profill Size 00 100 for sale. It's like new. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SEPARATE THE CAPSULES OR PUT THEM BACK TOGETHER by hand.

It is in excellent condition and hardly used. Most of the time since I bought it new, it has been in a plastic container. It's made by Torpac and you can find it on the web. In '09 it cost me $941.

Please email me if you are interested. I will include my leftover capsules of at least 2500, but there are probably more than 3000.

I am not a business. I bought it for capping MSM for personal use. I made enough caps the first day to last several years. I was about to use it again, but I need money more than capsules at the moment.

It is a really nice machine.

Regards,
mrjb

maxxoccupancy

• fija.org
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 09:22:59 pm »

Could I pay you do put herbal stuff in capsules?  The only issue that I have is that I need to put several different ingredients together, and they have to be mixed to get a consistent ratio.
Pages: [1]   Go Up