Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for Specific Job  (Read 3508 times)

Jonesified

Looking for Specific Job
« on: October 02, 2012, 03:20:16 pm »

Hello everyone,

I signed the letter of intent to move to NH and be part of this Liberty movement.  The primary concern I have currently is lining up work.  Where I live now I own and operate a Guitar & Drum custom shop specializing in building, customizing, and repairs.  The thing is I completely live off of my current reputation in my current area, Miami.  Is it possible to move to NH and find this type of work?  Does anyone have a lead?  Thanks.

-alex

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
Re: Looking for Specific Job
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 03:31:38 pm »

Welcome!  :)

Totally possible... in fact, we recently had a Free State Project participant move to New Hampshire and open a guitar shop. He shared some of his experience in this video.
-------------------------------------
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603

Jonesified

Re: Looking for Specific Job
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 10:18:27 pm »

Thank you very much.  I'm watching the clip now.  I already started calling luthiers in the state today looking for work in my line of expertise.  I will eventually open my own shop, but I don't know anyone up there yet.  My plan is to find something to get me by for a year or 2. Then I will know more about the state and economy to find a location for a shop of my own.  My dad is also looking for agriculture engineering or general contractors jobs,  he has both qualifications.  He expressed interest in moving too if he can sell his house and find work.  He isn't a registered Libertarian but he believes in limited government, in fact he agrees with me on almost everything I say and I am Ron Paul Constitutionalists limited-government Libertarian. 
-alex
Pages: [1]   Go Up