Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to sign pledge after account creation?  (Read 7572 times)

Austen.E

How to sign pledge after account creation?
« on: September 14, 2012, 02:11:52 pm »

Hello all! This may be me being unobservant but I can't find any FAQ on the forum or on the FSP website to help with this.

I just created a 'Friend' account on the website (about to move to Australia to apply for PhD programs so I reckon I should get settled there first before I commit to a move back to the States) and cannot find any way to change this to a 'Participant' account if & when I should want to commit to the move!

Anyone know how I might be able to accomplish this? Again, apologies if this is somewhere obvious and I've just missed it.

(also - anyone living in Sydney perchance? I could use some tips on a few things like gun/knife ownership and healthcare)

Austen.E

Issue Solved!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 02:41:35 pm »

Never mind - after some digging I figured it out:

To go from 'Friend' to 'Participant' you must have verified your e-mail account (by clicking the link in the initial e-mail received after signing up to the site)

From the link on the left under your username: 'My account' > 'Create your participant.'

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
Re: How to sign pledge after account creation?
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 02:52:51 pm »

Cool... no apologies necessary, it is always great to hear someone is signing the pledge. Welcome!  :)
-------------------------------------
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
Re: How to sign pledge after account creation?
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 07:18:50 am »

(also - anyone living in Sydney perchance? I could use some tips on a few things like gun/knife ownership and healthcare)

On a few occasions, we've had Australians post here, but I can't recall that any were from Sydney.

However, feel free to ask any questions you might have, here.
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything