Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Account Development Executive - Salem  (Read 2496 times)

Rich T.

• FSP Participant
  • Live Free in NH!
    • NH Liberty Alliance
Account Development Executive - Salem
« on: September 12, 2012, 01:26:05 pm »

Account Development Executive

Medicus Healthcare Solutions - Salem, NH

The Opportunity

You breathe the rarified air of the C-suite and speak the language of business solutions. As a winning, self-competitive Account Development Executive you seek an environment where your unrelenting drive and deal making talent in the Healthcare Services industry will garner high personal profit and career growth. With Medicus, You're Covered. Join our entrepreneurial, profitable, and constantly growing team as an Account Development Executive. This critical, high visibility role focuses on generating and closing new business opportunities, while managing and leveraging existing relationships.

Responsibilities:

Identify and develop new business opportunities within the Healthcare Services industry.
Conduct substantive content discussions with decision makers and key stakeholders within Healthcare organizations.
Develop and manage pipeline activity resulting in new client partnerships and relationships.
Identify and develop new prospects and business channels; focus is on new business development
Drive sales cycle with a sense of urgency ensuring clients’ expectations are met while achieving targeted sales goals and acceptable margins of the business unit.
Design and present customized solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
Work closely with the Vice President of National Sales on systems level and cross business unit opportunities.
Maintain and develop relationships with C-suite level executives
Support top management with presentations and marketing strategies

Desired Skills & Experience

Requirements:

BA/BS Degree required
7-10 years successful sales, prospecting and business development experience within Healthcare Services or Consulting.
Must be adept at closing new business deals with significant revenue goals.
Must have a successful track record with complex sales
Persuasive presenter with demonstrated talent in establishing relationships over the phone and in person
Successful background in developing sales strategies with senior level counterparts
Experience writing proposals
Build and maintain effective client and team relationships
Proven track record in performance based environment
Ability to travel approximately 25%

Company Description

Medicus has been providing solutions to hospitals, practice management organizations and small groups since January of 2004. We have agreements with over 650 hospitals and groups across the United States. Our headquarters in Salem, New Hampshire serves our clients in the East, South and Midwest. Our Denver Colorado location serves our clients in the Mountain West and the West Coast. We have six specialties: * Anesthesiology * Emergency Medicine * Hospitalists * Radiology * Surgery * Psychiatry Our staff consists of: * Practice Managers * Project Managers * Account Development Executives * Physician Advisors * Customer Care Consultants * Credentialing Coordinators * Travel and Logistics Coordinators * Finance and HR professionals

TruthandLight

Re: Account Development Executive - Salem
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 02:28:53 pm »

I am interested in discussing your account development executive position with you.  My background and success is primarily in the natural products industry.  I've worked with key national grocery and drug chains, health care professionals, with focus in integrative medicine.  The future of health care is integrative and wellness, and I can bring fresh "outside of the box" perspectives and sales, management, and account development success to your company.

Where shall I send my resume?

My email is janet@naturalbrandsolutions.com

Sincerely,

Janet Delear
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything