Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Handing out literature  (Read 2792 times)

Erock_3

Handing out literature
« on: September 10, 2012, 09:13:56 pm »

I think that a great way of spreading the idea of this to more people and getting those people to join the FSP is to go to Local Colleges and High schools and hand out literature pertaining to this idea of living in a free society with others who also want to live in a free voluntary society. The reason I say Colleges and high schools is because coming out of either high school or college they are not tied down and don't already have roots borrowed in the ground to keep them from joining the FSP.

Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Next 1000
Re: Handing out literature
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 09:57:59 pm »

I think that a great way of spreading the idea of this to more people and getting those people to join the FSP is to go to Local Colleges and High schools and hand out literature pertaining to this idea of living in a free society with others who also want to live in a free voluntary society. The reason I say Colleges and high schools is because coming out of either high school or college they are not tied down and don't already have roots burrowed into the ground to keep them from joining the FSP.

Good idea.  You should do that.

There are people here who will help by providing literature or subsidizing the printing.
Just ask.

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 11:31:53 pm »

I think that bulletin boards work pretty well on college campuses.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

freedomroad

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 12:27:57 am »

Here are some things you might want to hand out. http://freestateproject.org/getinvolved/downloads
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything