Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for someone with marketing / social media experience  (Read 5178 times)

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
Looking for someone with marketing / social media experience
« on: August 15, 2012, 07:10:09 pm »

I'm working with some folks on a start-up project.  Part of the business plan calls for someone who has marketing skills and, specifically, experience with Kickstarter (or the ability to present a plan that is sufficiently impressive, despite lack of prior experience), and experience in social media advertising.

The business will be located in NH, and has the potential to create a number of full- and part-time skilled and semi-skilled jobs (which, in turn, could help some folks make the move).

Compensation may be cash-in-hand, equity in the company, or a combination.  That will have to be negotiated, obviously, to reach a mutually-satisfactory agreement.

The right candidate would be offered first-refusals on future marketing contracts.
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

Rich T.

• FSP Participant
  • Live Free in NH!
    • NH Liberty Alliance
Re: Looking for someone with marketing / social media experience
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 08:32:11 am »

Have you found any help yet?

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 08:48:10 am »

Not as of yet.
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

Alasdair

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 09:01:03 am »

I'm working with some folks on a start-up project.  Part of the business plan calls for someone who has marketing skills and, specifically, experience with Kickstarter (or the ability to present a plan that is sufficiently impressive, despite lack of prior experience), and experience in social media advertising.

The business will be located in NH, and has the potential to create a number of full- and part-time skilled and semi-skilled jobs (which, in turn, could help some folks make the move).

Compensation may be cash-in-hand, equity in the company, or a combination.  That will have to be negotiated, obviously, to reach a mutually-satisfactory agreement.

The right candidate would be offered first-refusals on future marketing contracts.

Did this go anywhere?

I've got plenty of marketing / social media experience, but am based in the UK.

Cheers,

A

KMX

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 08:26:18 am »

Social media is my thing. let me know if you need help.

nhuelle

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 06:39:29 pm »

Hey, how is this project going? If you ever need an extra pair of hands, I'd be happy to help. I have experience with social media, building/monetizing websites, etc.

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012, 07:28:55 pm »

I sent the link to this thread to someone who specializes in social media and PR.

crossonscout

• FSP Participant
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2012, 07:35:03 pm »

Heyo MaineShark - this is unique. I just saw this post now for the first time.

I am big into Social Media Marketing, I actually co-run LinkedIn's largest social media marketing group (with over 450,000 members - nearing 500,000 with the sub-groups).

I'd be glad to help in any way I can... though I will say I've got a lot on my plate as is so I might not be able to actually take part in anything other than consulting / advice and whatnot.

Let me know. (You can PM me and we can connect by phone/email or whatnot)

Best,
Tyler
"When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act." - Why The Gun is Civilization
Pages: [1]   Go Up