Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Transitioning...  (Read 1114 times)

keeead

Transitioning...
« on: August 13, 2012, 04:33:39 pm »

So, I've been aware of the FSP for a little while now.  Wasn't really convinced it was the right thing for me personally. But definitely appreciated the whole concept.

I grew up in Rhode Island, but moved to Phoenix in 2003, been here since.

Recently though, I've left my employment to strike out and focus solely on my own business, which I've been doing on the side for about 4 years. So with that and among some other things, My life is in a sort of transitional period anyway and I'm giving the FSP some new consideration.  

Who am I? My name is Keegan.  I'm pretty active on mostly reddit, /r/anarcho_capitalism and /r/againstallarchons under the same handle as here.

I'll be traveling to the north east between September 15th - 24th.  And I'll be in Burlington Vermont at some point then, being already one of my destinations. Kind of in the FPS area, sorta.

Anyway, Just saying Hi, I'm going to go lurk around these forums a bit.

time4liberty

Re: Transitioning...
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 06:13:44 pm »

So, I've been aware of the FSP for a little while now.  Wasn't really convinced it was the right thing for me personally. But definitely appreciated the whole concept.

I grew up in Rhode Island, but moved to Phoenix in 2003, been here since.

Recently though, I've left my employment to strike out and focus solely on my own business, which I've been doing on the side for about 4 years. So with that and among some other things, My life is in a sort of transitional period anyway and I'm giving the FSP some new consideration.  

Who am I? My name is Keegan.  I'm pretty active on mostly reddit, /r/anarcho_capitalism and /r/againstallarchons under the same handle as here.

I'll be traveling to the north east between September 15th - 24th.  And I'll be in Burlington Vermont at some point then, being already one of my destinations. Kind of in the FPS area, sorta.

Anyway, Just saying Hi, I'm going to go lurk around these forums a bit.

Welcome! :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up