Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone from Ohio?  (Read 3255 times)

AndrewVanboxel

Anyone from Ohio?
« on: July 31, 2012, 07:43:28 am »

My wife and I are from the cleveland area, and will hopefully move to NH in the next couple of years. Anyone near by?

Eric Freerock

• Moving Summer 2013
Re: Anyone from Ohio?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 02:12:24 pm »

My wife and I are from the cleveland area, and will hopefully move to NH in the next couple of years. Anyone near by?

I'm in Columbus.  I'm a NH native and my wife and I *should* be moving back summer/fall 2013.  I also just met a guy and his wife here in Columbus that have been thinking about it on an off for the past 3 years, i think I may have pushed them over the edge to serious intent.

nolidwar0

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 04:48:13 pm »

Yes i am from Clombus, i leaving here with my wife and two child. I am very happy in married life.

Thanks for sharing.

blckmynnse8

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 08:20:18 pm »

I see that this is pretty old, but I'll reply anyways.

I we live in Kent and are growing increasingly enthusiastic about moving to NH. Probably late summer 2014.

crossonscout

• FSP Participant
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 11:45:04 pm »

My wife's family is from Berea. We go there every year around Christmas.
"When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act." - Why The Gun is Civilization
Pages: [1]   Go Up