Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wisconsin Free Staters?  (Read 11533 times)

Punkzilla257

Wisconsin Free Staters?
« on: June 01, 2012, 02:27:45 pm »

I just recently made the decision to become a bone-a-fide Free Stater. I live in Wisconsin for the time being and was wondering if any other people in my state are as rational as I am.

jepa

Re: Wisconsin Free Staters?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 09:35:42 am »

I'm south of you---Illinois ---- I live in Chicago.  Looking into this movement - ...- hope you're finding what you need -

junkie

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 09:54:28 pm »

I moved out here from the Baraboo/Wisconsin Dells area in January and it has been the best decision of my life.  Make the move.  It is worth it.

AWolf

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 09:24:55 am »

We live in Northern Wisconsin!!!! I keep seeing posts from Southerners who are concerned about moving to NH because of the weather and I think- THAT is going to be the easy part for us! ;D

Porcupine Realtor

• FSP Participant
  • Arrived in NH on 9/03/07!
    • Mark Warden - Porcupine Real Estate
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 01:38:51 pm »

Welcome. Please consider coming to NH Liberty Forum in February and/or Porcupine Freedom Festival in June. Those events, and the people you meet there, will convince you to move!

http://freestateproject.org/events

You guys from WI and IL are already used to the weather of NH, but you will definitely be overwhelmed with the gun freedoms and the number of liberty activists here.

Mark
www.PorcupineRealEstate.com
Mover #491
Allison James Estates & Homes
163 Amherst St Nashua NH 03064

AWolf

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2013, 01:50:30 pm »

Thanks Mark! I always prefer those pleasant surprises!

oak1971

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2016, 07:52:35 pm »

SE Wisconsin here. Planning on porc fest or LibertyForum.

JLTW

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2016, 11:45:23 am »

I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota right now. I'm starting a nonprofit and could move to NH as soon as September this year (2016).

It's hard finding a business partner or forming the nonprofit when I'm going to have to relocate and have a permanent location halfway across the country. I'm trying to find people already in NH because it's not likely to find anyone willing to move with me.

If there are freestaters in the midwest area interested in my endeavor, go to the Business/Entrepreneur page of jobs.

Megabus is cheap enough that we could organize a Midwest Free Staters group and try to find more of us in the area.

Email me: jackwahlquist@yahoo.com

RidleyReport

• FSP Participant
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2016, 10:00:26 am »

I like JJ Luna's advice:

) Start small
) Never take a business partner

But welcome to the project JL!
http://RidleyReport.com
http://NHexit.com - If Britain can do it, New Hampshire can do it

JLTW

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2016, 09:37:35 pm »

Never take a business partner? A business partner is almost like a romantic partner for your business, at least with me. It's so powerful to have someone who is going through what you are in the same context and same steps, you got their back and they got yours. It's powerful in the beginning when otherwise it's a one-man show.

It's like Penn and Teller. A dynamic duo is the best thing.

Bazil

• not the spice and not the country
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2016, 07:39:57 pm »

Hmm people say never take a business partner, but look at it this way.  Most giant companies have TWO names like Robert & Binder or Jacob & Jacob.  Because you have one person is the visionary (the one with the ideas) and the other is the excellent organizer and manager.  That is a recipe for success.  If you aren't both of those rolled into one (Steve Jobs, Bill Gates ect...) than by all means get a partner.
"If it ain't broke, fix it till it is!"- The government | "Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often, and for the same reasons!" -  a friend

JLTW

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2016, 09:48:43 pm »

I only like finding a partner because of all the freaking work I have to do. In my case it could be someone with video editing, graphics or animation skills. I can do it all myself to an extent but jebus  :o it's a lot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything