Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coffee  (Read 8662 times)

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
Re: Coffee
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2011, 09:05:30 am »

I posted that link for humor but I consider it blasphemy. I'm actually a moderate coffee snob. Not enough that I buy $200 coffee grinders (thought I've considered it) and espresso machines for my home, but enough that I want freshly-roasted beans and not the shit out of the grocery store.

Keene has Prime Roast which is where I've been getting my coffee for a couple years now. Manchester could use something like that-- a coffee shop that roasts the beans right there so they're fresh and sells it by the bag as well as by the cup along with specialty drinks like cappuccinos and lattes. If you had decent hours too, you'd have a jump on a lot of places out here.

Porcsmouth

• FSP Participant
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2011, 11:53:12 pm »

I posted that link for humor but I consider it blasphemy. I'm actually a moderate coffee snob. Not enough that I buy $200 coffee grinders (thought I've considered it) and espresso machines for my home, but enough that I want freshly-roasted beans and not the shit out of the grocery store.

Keene has Prime Roast which is where I've been getting my coffee for a couple years now. Manchester could use something like that-- a coffee shop that roasts the beans right there so they're fresh and sells it by the bag as well as by the cup along with specialty drinks like cappuccinos and lattes. If you had decent hours too, you'd have a jump on a lot of places out here.

Portsmouth has Kaffe Vonsolln for freshly roasted beans and a good atmosphere: http://www.yelp.com/biz/kaffee-vonsolln-portsmouth

Not sure how often you're out this way, Dale.

robin.freiheit

• anarchy burger, hold the government
    • Because we want to be... FREE!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2011, 02:52:43 pm »

someone should invest in a nice used cappuccino machine... i think that may go over well, make hot and iced coffees and all the fancy pants drinks too.
renegade0ffunk.tumblr.com
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up