Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone willing to loan money for 1 week? (with interest & collateral)  (Read 1630 times)

JamesK

Hi... I just arrived in New Hampshire yesterday from Kentucky and was wondering if anyone would loan me $500 for one week (with interest & collateral, such as my expensive computer or whatever you want!) so that I can make the payment on an apartment in Manchester. 

I will be receiving a large paycheck on the first and can repay you then, with interest.

My telephone number is 502-410-1820, & I will be very grateful to hear from you

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest

You picked during PorcFest, to ask. Did anyone respond?
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

LiftsBoxes

You'd have a much better chance this week for sure.
"Bother!" said Pooh as he chambered another round.

JamesK

No responses, so I had to bust out the secret stash, but all is well now.  It was bad timing on that front, but according to the hotel it was a cheaper time than the week before or after.

Just in case anyone is reading this, move in November.. not the start of the season.  You'll be nicely depressed by the winter, but finding a place will be easy.  I ended up paying a lot more, but it is a VERY nice place.  Contact me if you are looking, maybe I can help while it is all fresh in my mind.

Porcupine Realtor

• FSP Participant
  • Arrived in NH on 9/03/07!
    • Mark Warden - Porcupine Real Estate

There are 2 other folks looking for single apartments in Manchester right now. I'd be interested in hearing about your challenges/successes with the search.
Please come to the MVP meeting on the first Saturday of August (and every month) at Murphy's Taproom, 494 Elm St. in Manchester, at 11:30 a.m. to introduce yourself and meet some fellow Porcupines.
www.PorcupineRealEstate.com
Mover #491
Allison James Estates & Homes
163 Amherst St Nashua NH 03064
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything