Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Let’s Not Forget That It Started with a Revolution  (Read 2939 times)

BukHix

• Don't Tread On Me!
    • The Conservatarian
Let’s Not Forget That It Started with a Revolution
« on: August 14, 2002, 01:59:41 pm »

NOTE: I thought I had posted this earlier but can not find the thread I thought I started so I am posting it again

I read this essay that was posted at the Rutherford Institute and thought that many of you would be interested in the topic also.

Let’s Not Forget That It Started with a Revolution

I emailed the author, who appears to me, a man looking for a movement such as the Free State Project. I sent him an email inviting him to check us out.

Your friend, compatriot and token conservative at the FSP,

Buck Hicks

P.S. I will keep you updated on any response I may receive from him. Here is a copy of the email I sent to him:

I have just read your essay titled, "Let’s Not Forget That It Started with a Revolution" and this particlur statement, "As for future optimism, a dark cloud has descended over the country. And there appears to be no reasonable forecast of sunshine in the near future." got me to wondering if you have heard about the Free State Project yet.

You can find out more about it at http://www.freestateproject.org/ I believe that it may be the beginning of a return to the principles this country was founded on. As with the Founding Fathers the group is made up of people with diverse beliefs both politically and religiously. The membership tends to lean toward the libertarian philosophy and that may scare some Christians but I am sure the Declaration probably made more then a few Christians nervous prior to 1776.

I do not work for the Free State Project nor have I signed up to move with them if and when they meet their goals, yet. My reason for emailing you this is just to give you a heads up about a new and peaceful Revolution that is going on right now. There maybe some sunshine in the forecast after all.

Thank you,

Buck Hicks

P.S. By the way, I really enjoyed the essay.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2002, 02:02:18 pm by BukHix »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything