Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone want a free ride from Mass or southern NH in exchange for camping gear?  (Read 1991 times)

andysurtees

Hi, It's Andy from england again.

Looks like nobody else near me is interested in porcfest. I've asked a few supposedly anarchist friends, they're either too syndicalist to be interested (in anything) or completely skint.
So as it stands I'm flying into Boston Logan on either the 19th or 20th of June, on my very own.

You may think that gas prices and car hire prices are high in the US, but compared to england they're a fricking steal, so I was planning to take maximum advantage of that by hiring a Mustang at Logan, then going up to Lancaster the same day, setting up at Rogers, touring around the white mountains for some of the first couple of days, then staying at porcfest for all of the last 3 or 4 days, then heading back to Logan on the 27th or 28th.

I'm going to have to stay in a tent on an RV site, which I haven't yet booked, so if anyone has both space on an RV site and a tent and sleeping bag, lets do a deal.
If needs be I can pay for my own RV site, buy a tent and other camping stuff from a store in NH, then try to sell it all, nearly unused, at Agora Valley or somewhere. That all sounds pretty inefficient though.
So if anyone needs a ride from anywhere that's remotely near the route from Boston to Lancaster and can do me a favour in return, let me know :)

andysurtees

Just to clarify, that's a loan of a tent and a sleeping bag, not actually becoming the owner of it - the same baggage problems would apply on the way back to Blighty as in the other direction, and i'm not moving quite yet.
So if you're anywhere between Boston and Lancaster, there's 3 spare spaces in the car. Even if you can't actually loan me a tent. But if you can, all the better.

pattylee loves dogs

Andy, I might have a tent, sleeping bag on the FreeU tent site of Porcfest available nightime, but may need you up early for classroom use. Tent is large may have my husband sleeping there too. We may have a small tent too for your privacy but I need to check into the condition of this tent. Can you teach a class at FreeU? On any topic that you know a lot about, that you love. PL   Let me know: patricialee76@gmail.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up