Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Update on the Next 1000 Liberty Caravan for September 2011  (Read 7771 times)

10stateswithnh

• Liberty Lover on New Hampshire seacoast
Re: Update on the Next 1000 Liberty Caravan for September 2011
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2011, 07:15:41 am »

Forgot to change profile info before previous post.
Bryce in Rochester
States I have lived in:
PA, DE, WA, ME, SC, NY, GA, UT, CO, NH as of Sep 2011!

10stateswithnh

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2011, 01:05:59 pm »

Liberty Caravan reaches its halfway point!

I am now on Day 6 of a 10-day moving trip to New Hampshire. 4 out of 8 days of driving east are past as well. That puts me at the halfway point of the trip, at least in terms of time. I very well may be past the halfway point when looking just at miles. I'll check on that later if I get a chance.

I decided to write this piece to celebrate the occasion. I was going to post it first on www.libertyontour.com, but have been having problems with the editing software. Also, my second big meetup is tonight, there are 4 -6 people attending, and this time, the meetup is just about the Free State Project and the Liberty Caravan, unlike the one in Denver which was mostly about activism being done in Colorado (not that there's anything wrong with that). Also, I think I've reached a point where more people might be open to the idea of moving to New Hampshire, I plan to start that outreach at rest breaks again as well.

Tomorrow I leave for Toledo, Ohio. This big city, Chicago, is making me nervous. I'm about to go out driving for some sightseeing and the meetup. I can't wait to get out of the Windy City already!

I hope everyone will follow my adventures for the next 4 days on www.libertycaravan.org. I will be in New Hampshire in just four days!
Bryce in Rochester
States I have lived in:

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2011, 03:49:31 pm »

Be sure to update your address when you get here, eh.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

10stateswithnh

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2011, 06:58:37 pm »

Absolutely will do that.

Since it's just me in the caravan, do you still want to come meet me somewhere, or maybe just come to the Manch meetup? I would say Portsmouth, but it's the next evening.
Bryce in Rochester
States I have lived in:

10stateswithnh

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2011, 10:35:59 pm »

I'm going to be in Keene at noon on Friday, but does anyone want to come meet me at the Vermont border when I cross over to the Free State?

I'm now in Buffalo, will be seeing a lot of you in less than 2 days. I can't wait!
Bryce in Rochester
States I have lived in:

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2011, 09:16:54 pm »

See if you can get someone a ride, eh.  That's always good for a drive.

I've got another freestater staying here, so maybe we could meet up in Portsmouth tomorrow. 
My cell is 380
42 76
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

10stateswithnh

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2011, 09:37:49 pm »

Um, I wasn't planning on going to Portsmouth tomorrow, the event there is Saturday - are you saying I shouldn't just show up at your house?
Bryce in Rochester
States I have lived in:

10stateswithnh

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2011, 09:48:14 pm »

I'm going to be in Keene at noon on Friday, but does anyone want to come meet me at the Vermont border when I cross over to the Free State?

I just decided to buy a Liberty Caravan custom item for the 1st 3 people who sign up for this, you need to contact me directly or RSVP on the Facebook page.

Only two conditions to get the shirt, cap, or mug etc - you need to sign up for the Caravan, by either RSVPing on the Facebook page for the Caravan (http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=135525403138047), or contact me directly, via my contact page on libertycaravan.org, or via Private Message on this forum, NHunderground, or FreeKeene. You need to be one of the first three to do so as well, I'm not spending a fortune on this by making it open-ended.
2nd, you need to actually come and meet me when I cross over the river from Vermont on highway 9, about 11:30 am on the 16th (tomorrow).

Bryce in Rochester
States I have lived in:

10stateswithnh

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2011, 12:47:59 pm »

Sorry if somebody was trying to meet me at the border - I didn't realize there was a liquor store there and I would have probably made arrangements to meet there, but I spaced out on it. I'm finishing up the Keene meetup now, then headed to the middle of the state. Will be in Manch event at 5:00.
Bryce in Rochester
States I have lived in:

10stateswithnh

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2011, 10:57:16 pm »

Manchester went very well, we had probably 30 or so all together, maybe around 20 at the same time.

I met a bunch of people but I won't remember most of your names. Good to meet people - it's the most exciting part of being here in New Hampshire - but now it's time to get to work. I hope to make it back to Manch every once in a while so I can get to know you all better there.
Bryce in Rochester
States I have lived in:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

anything