Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 10 + Acres with Cabin For Sale Grafton NH - 99000  (Read 5460 times)

dshorter

10 + Acres with Cabin For Sale Grafton NH - 99000
« on: January 08, 2011, 06:33:47 pm »

Land -10 + Acers for sale  - with views– $99,000  no mortgage owned outright–VERY LOW TAX BASE– Ragged Mountain Ski & Golf  Resort  5 miles away – 5 min to Danbury and Rt 4 - 15 minutes from Bristol NH – 1 hr from Concord and Lebanon NH  Rts. -4, 93 and 89 easily accessible –
 1 ½  acres cleared with 350 ft frontage – culverted driveway installed – State septic approval –No town building permit required- dug well has crystal clear drinking water- pond  and creek- has an accessible old handcrafted granite foundation, stone walls mark property. Has year round Town maintained road, school bus stops at house, no PO box needed , mail comes to residence.  Swimming hole across rd with small waterfall, , cross country skiing, snowmobile trails,4 wheelers welcome.
Rest of property is forest, ready for your dream home. Very quiet and peaceful area. Has a 1 bedroom cabin – lived in year round  with large outside deck, couch and table and chairs built into deck– garden shed – Tool shed and brand new cabin office up driveway with internet hook up.  Has a large fire pit near pond entrance with grass area for nights when you hang by the fire.  Please call 603-738-6220

marzig76

Re: 10 + Acres with Cabin For Sale Grafton NH - 99000
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 10:24:49 am »

I know this post is 3 years old, but is it still available?

Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Next 1000
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 12:52:10 pm »

I dunno about this property, but if you are interested in property in Grafton you might want to come to Porcfest.

The realtor Mark Warden will be at site #1 on Agora Alley, and at site #18 will be the Grafton Consulate where we will have listings of all the properties for sale in the town of Grafton.

ptb

• Voluntarist Freethinker
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 12:50:03 pm »

I should throw this out there: If you'd like a tour of Grafton, I'd be happy to provide. Feel free to contact me anytime.

- Peter

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 10:36:01 pm »

I didn't see it under a Zillow listing, but It may be private sale.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything