Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: video conference with fsp leadership  (Read 4394 times)

early2it

• I'm a llama!
video conference with fsp leadership
« on: August 13, 2002, 07:32:55 am »

I like the Idea of a yearly meeting, but until then what about video conferencing with leadership and fellow members

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re:video conference with fsp leadership
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2002, 09:58:43 pm »

It's a good idea; I don't have a webcam or microphone, though.  If I can find one cheaply that might be something to do.  Have to wait till my wife gets a job though. :)
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Dex Sinister

• Where are we going & why are we in this handbasket
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2002, 02:33:19 am »

I like the Idea of a yearly meeting, but until then what about video conferencing with leadership and fellow members

At this point, those persons less optomistic about the benign intentions of the Federal Government and its anti-"terrorism" campain will be thinking that avatar pictures are plenty friendly enough.

Dex }:>=-
"[Thus,] there is no end to observations on the difference between the measures likely to be pursued by a minister backed by a standing army, and those of a court awed by the fear of an armed people.'"

--Aristotle.

Mega Joule

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2002, 02:59:16 am »

Quote from: early2it

Quote from: Dex Sinister

At this point, those persons less optomistic about the benign intentions of the Federal Government and its anti-"terrorism" campain will be thinking that avatar pictures are plenty friendly enough.

Yea, I'm with ya on that Dex.  I have no intention of plastering my mug in the eworld so unka sam can come kick my door in and arrest me as an enemy of the state and hold me without bail, charges, trial, etc. for an indefinite period of time.  

If this thing ever comes down to a real battle with the fedgov, many of us may find ourselves in the same predicament that Nelson Mandella and Gandhi found themselves in (jail), but for now I would like to breath fresh air and go where I please.

Meg
"One essential of a free government is that it rest wholly on voluntary support.  And one certain proof that a goverment is not free, is that it coerces more or less persons to support it, against their will."  (Lysander Spooner, 1867)

Dex Sinister

• Where are we going & why are we in this handbasket
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2002, 05:22:40 am »

Yea, I'm with ya on that Dex.  I have no intention of plastering my mug in the eworld so unka sam can come kick my door in and arrest me as an enemy of the state and hold me without bail, charges, trial, etc. for an indefinite period of time.  

I was only speaking for others, Mega. I myself harbor no such suspicions. I really look like this. Really! <g>

"[Thus,] there is no end to observations on the difference between the measures likely to be pursued by a minister backed by a standing army, and those of a court awed by the fear of an armed people.'"

--Aristotle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything