Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newspaper article(s)  (Read 3820 times)

Joey

Newspaper article(s)
« on: August 12, 2002, 03:24:27 pm »

I figure I would throw in my two cents.

I'm currently a newspaper reporter/photographer for a conservative, independent paper based 20 minutes south of Dallas, Texas.

I read the Williams column and ever since then, I have been trying to research the FSP.

I've already added some stuff to my personal website about it, and I'm hoping to pull out a story about the FSP as well (not sure exactly when, but I'll keep you guys updated).

I think, as a pro-Constitution, Libertarian first, reporter second, that living with 19,999 other freedom-loving people is awesome...

20,000 is a big number and the debate over the state will be even bigger.

But yeah, I could try to help the PR deal with a newspaper article. We already carry Williams' articles, so who knows, you might get some support from DFW.

http://www.elliscountypress.com

http://www.joeydauben.com

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re:Newspaper article(s)
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2002, 10:13:12 pm »

Joey - a newspaper story would be great.  If you have any questions for me, let me know!
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Steve

• FSP Board Member
  • Administrator
  • La Vero vin liberigos
    • Elegant Solutions
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2002, 10:12:29 am »

A libertarian reporter? So there are two in the US: you and John Stossel.  Whatever (non-hostile) articles about the FSP in the US press will be written by you....

BukHix

• Don't Tread On Me!
    • The Conservatarian
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2002, 11:29:18 am »

Has John Stossel ever admitted to being a libertarian? I think he is a great asset to the cause but I have never been able to determine whether he is an actual admitted Libertarian or not.

Maybe he will do a story about the FSP soon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up