Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: >>>New to FSP<<<  (Read 3983 times)

NoGovernmentName

>>>New to FSP<<<
« on: November 16, 2010, 12:33:27 pm »

I have come across FSP through my ever persistent internet searches, namely through youtube. I see a lot of people in NH taking the fight to the courts, which I think can be a very effective tactical play, however I see a lot of the ones that do allowing themselves to be railroaded. This simply shows that there is room for improvement, however, and I do not bring it up as a slight against anyone doing what they feel is right. Keep at it, just work at doing it better. :)

Seeing as I'm new to this group of people, I'm interested in establishing open lines of contact with whoever I can that is active and is able to perhaps answer questions regarding FSP, the application of tactical activism, and so on. I won't sit here and demand to be persuaded to move, as I hear the call being made, and the reasons needed to persuade are simply stated within the call. I will say that 7-8 months of cold isn't necessarily my interpretation of an ideal climate to live in, but if you are adamant about a cause, and are presented with a means by which to effectively advocate that cause, some sacrifices will inevitably need to be made.

I observe common law principles and advocate against the imposition of statutes in the absence of in personam jurisdiction. It is clear that courts today fail to observe the requirement for this element of jurisdiction on a regular basis. I don't recall ever knowingly consenting to the restriction of my unalienable rights, nor have I ever consented to threats or acts of violence against my physical being as a means to illicit my cooperation in activities that may or may not be unconstitutional or simply go against my values of right and wrong.

So, all those who wish to establish an open line of communication, please do so. I can be contacted through skype and cell phone. Contact info can be supplied upon request via PM, or you can simply PM me your contact info. Either method will be sufficient. :)

Be safe.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
Re: >>>New to FSP<<<
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 04:40:19 pm »

There are all sorts of 'fights' that are being made.

Some 'give in' to the courts as you say.

Some fight without a lawyer.

some fight with a lawyer.

Some fight in the town halls

Some fight in the NH election system.

There is no 'one size' fits all group.

It is NOT cold 7-8 months a year.

We have seasons.

If you post questions about NH or the FSP I would be happy to try and answer them for you.

Welcome to the forum.

NoGovernmentName

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 04:48:13 pm »

I just want to clarify I don't have criticism. I agree eighths many facited approach.

BigJoe

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 04:51:13 pm »

I have only been living here since late August, but in Manch, it still hasn't gotten cold yet and its mid-November.  Its been highs of mid 50s - 60s for the past 3 weeks or so.

NoGovernmentName

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 05:18:21 pm »

Again to clarify, I don't need convincing. I simply wish to establish some open lines of communication between myself and current freestaters in NH for the purpose of building relationships to make potentially moving to a place I've never been that much smoother. I want to get to know people and possibly begin some valuable friendships.

BigJoe

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 05:48:49 pm »

where are you moving from?  Have you given any thought to your time frame?

NoGovernmentName

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 06:41:42 pm »

Im currently in Canandaigua, ny attending college, of which I still have all of next year until finished, so after that im looking to move. NH may end up being my destination. And the one who may need convincing is my fiancee lol
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 07:25:09 pm by NoGovernmentName »

muni

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2010, 11:49:16 pm »

Come visit us, talking face to face is the best form of communication.

Liberty forum is in February, Porcfest in June. In both events you will have hundreds of people you can talk to.

Welcome !

NoGovernmentName

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2010, 01:22:11 pm »

That isn't a bad idea, and I appreciate you making me aware of those events. I will have to see if my finances at that time will allow me to travel. In the meantime, I would still like to establish some contacts and get to talking with people on a more personal level in order to get to know some of the members that are actively involved here. I have no desire to pry into peoples' personal lives or even to illicit information that they may not be comfortable giving, I simply wish to establish some contacts, as I've said.

As I mentioned earlier, I am comfortable with providing my contact information to members wishing to establish contact. :)

Be well
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 01:25:33 pm by NoGovernmentName »

10stateswithnh

• Liberty Lover on New Hampshire seacoast
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2010, 10:34:16 am »

Welcome to the forum!

I'm not in NH yet, but I plan to move in Sept.

By the way, I visited Canandaigua a few times while living in Rochester, NY. I liked the look of the town, and I really enjoyed the lake. Of course, I don't know much about the politics or relative freedom of the place. What is the school there?

Is your schooling up in December? I hope you can convince your fiancee to move to NH.

I don't know that there is much of a difference between the climates of southern NH and upstate NY. The biggest difference would be that parts of upstate NY get more precipitation because of Lakes Erie and Ontario. I don't know that Canandaigua Lake or the other finger lakes are big enough to affect the climate much.

Have you looked into a local FSP group for upstate New York?
Bryce in Rochester
States I have lived in:
PA, DE, WA, ME, SC, NY, GA, UT, CO, NH as of Sep 2011!

MikeForLiberty

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2010, 09:01:46 am »

I moved from Ithaca, NY to Laconia, NH. Ithaca already has snow, nothing worth mentioning here. Climate is about the same although NH has a wider range from north to south.

Come visit, there is always something going on.

Bazil

• not the spice and not the country
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2010, 12:57:05 pm »

I moved from Ithaca, NY to Laconia, NH. Ithaca already has snow, nothing worth mentioning here. Climate is about the same although NH has a wider range from north to south.

Come visit, there is always something going on.

In upstate NY you get lake effect snow.  So almost as soon as it goes below freezing you start getting snow.
"If it ain't broke, fix it till it is!"- The government | "Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often, and for the same reasons!" -  a friend
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything