Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Room in Manchester $425 a month (Great location)  (Read 1773 times)

Porcupine The Godful Heathen

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
Room in Manchester $425 a month (Great location)
« on: September 18, 2010, 11:49:20 am »

This room is in a three bedroom house five blocks from Elm street/downtown area. Within walking distance of Murphy's Taproom and the Verizon Wireless Arena. You will have the use of the bathroom, kitchen, dining room, living room and a very nice and dry cellar. We have two cats and this is not only a smoking friendly house but a smoking encouraged house. We are a very friendly and fun-loving married couple and like it quiet although we do have some parties.

Room is opening up for rent within the next two weeks. Please call us at (207) 956-9368 or (603) 867-0216. Also, my e-mail is yankeelibertarian@gmail.com. Also, you can send me a private message on this message board.

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." - Einstein

MadamMeip

Re: Room in Manchester $425 a month (Great location)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 02:36:34 pm »

I will be arriving in NH around the 14th or 15th of October so I need a place ASAP. Let me know if the room is still available. Thanks! :)

Porcupine The Godful Heathen

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
Re: Room in Manchester $425 a month (Great location)
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 10:47:17 pm »

The room is still open. Please feel free to contact me. Thanks!
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." - Einstein
Pages: [1]   Go Up