Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is Scholar's Academy still looking for text books?  (Read 2975 times)

cjmaxey1

Is Scholar's Academy still looking for text books?
« on: September 09, 2010, 02:29:23 pm »

I have a variety of high school and college textbooks covering Biology, Anatomy & Physiology, General and Organic Chemistry, Genetics, Sociology, Political Science, Pathology, Immunology, Clinical Lab Science, Classic Literature, Composition/Speech, Shakespeare, Celtic, Norse and Classic Mythology, as well as Joseph Campbell books, World History, Music Theory, Beginner, Intermediate, and College Algebra, Calculus, Physics, French, German, Chinese and a few others. Some of them would be loaners; others would be donations.

We have the entire 1976 Encyclopedia Britannica Collection and a large portion of the Annuals of America that go with it, if you want those too. Plenty of dictionaries and thesauri as well.

We homeschool and are using some of them or may need to use some of them in the next few years. My daughter will be "graduating" in 3 years. At that point, we may donate all of them and whatever else we've picked up along the way.

We also have a ton of children's books and elementary level readers if you know of some one who may want those.

Let me know which categories you might be interested in and I can email you the list. We had over 3,200 books when we moved and still have roughly 2,500 left. So we are looking to sell off / donate whatever we can since we currently do not have the space to keep them all.

We also have 2 music stands we can part with and some bongo drums, maybe a recorder or two (I have to double check - the recorders might have already been given away). We are still using the sheet music/books this year.

At any rate, let me know what you might be interested in having.

Thanks,
CJ Maxey
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything