Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bryce's Porcfest 2010 pictures  (Read 3187 times)

10stateswithnh

• Liberty Lover on New Hampshire seacoast
Bryce's Porcfest 2010 pictures
« on: July 16, 2010, 05:05:26 pm »

I have a new Flickr photo page.

The address is http://www.flickr.com/photos/freedomrambler/

I have started posting my Porcfest 2010 pictures. The process is slow because I have an unreliable internet connection.

So far I have focused on putting pictures from Sunday from driving back to Manchester. Junior Mint, who was riding in my car and took these pictures, wanted to see them so most of the pictures I have uploaded are from that.

I do have a few shots of the campground from Thursday morning up on the Flickr page. I am likely to hit my monthly upload limit before getting more of the Porcfest pictures up, so I will upload more in August and post an update here.
Bryce in Rochester
States I have lived in:
PA, DE, WA, ME, SC, NY, GA, UT, CO, NH as of Sep 2011!

Kamekazi Seagull

Re: Bryce's Porcfest 2010 pictures
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 03:16:49 am »

Cool, thanks for putting these up Bryce!  :D

10stateswithnh

• Liberty Lover on New Hampshire seacoast
Re: Bryce's Porcfest 2010 pictures
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 02:28:02 pm »

Sorry, I forgot to do the monthly updates on this thread. I am up to Friday afternoon of Porcfest. I just added some more from Friday of Porcfest, this morning. I also decided to increase my collection of personal picures, some of which tend to be much larger than the ones my digital camera takes. As I only get good internet speed in the middle of the night, and since I was home sick from work last night, I managed to fill my monthly limit (100 MB) in one night. I'm not interested in paying to be able to upload more. Maybe after I get really high-speed internet, probably like March if I can get the 2-year contract to transfer with me when I move in September.

Most of my pictures up so far are of the campground rather than events. So far I do have the FIJA lunch panel pictures up, and a couple of Dan Itse talking. I have one great picture of the welcome sign at Rogers. Also, my next installment, in December, should include the NHLA presentation and maybe start into my evening at the AltExpo tent.

Nelson, you might like this. I started a set showing pictures of me with my twin brother.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 02:30:12 pm by 10stateswithnh »
Bryce in Rochester
States I have lived in:
PA, DE, WA, ME, SC, NY, GA, UT, CO, NH as of Sep 2011!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything