Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Space becoming available in Somersworth  (Read 905 times)

RichDPhoto

• Infidel. Heretic. Dissident. Skeptic. Iconoclast.
    • Rich Demanowski Fine Photography
Space becoming available in Somersworth
« on: April 22, 2010, 08:25:42 am »

The place I've been living in for the last two years is becoming available at the end of May.  My housemates have decided not to renew the lease, so I either need to find new housemates, or find a new place ...

It's half of a duplex, three stories (the other half is available, as well).  We've been housing four people - two on the middle floor and two on the top floor, with kitchen, dining and living-room on the ground floor.

The middle floor is two separate rooms, one a "simple" room, the other one (the one I'm in) is two smaller rooms, I've been using one as my bedroom and the smaller "pre-room" as my office. The bathroom (w/tub & shower) is also on this floor).

The top floor is split into two roughly equal-sized rooms in a "suite" kind of arrangement - the door to one room is through the other. It's well suited for a couple - the two currently living there just recently married (which is part of why they're moving - they want a place of their own without roommates).

Rent is $1500/month total - split 4 ways it works out to $375/person - plus a share of electric and heating oil.

The other side of the house is similar, the main difference being it has 2 bathrooms.

Somersworth is close to Dover (downtown Dover is less than a 10 minute drive) and Rochester (about 15 minutes to downtown). Downtown Portsmouth is about 20 minutes.

Any questions please email me: richd@RichDPhoto.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything