Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for apt southern NH. Esacpe from MA  (Read 2041 times)

0bzeek

• Next 1000
Looking for apt southern NH. Esacpe from MA
« on: March 26, 2010, 10:44:00 am »

Libertarian leaning, small-government-republican teabagger attempting to escape the clutches of John Kerry and DEvolve Patrick.

New freestater looking for housing in southern NH. I've made the commitment to move to NH by the end of the year and have been looking to find a place somewhere within reasonable driving distance to Amesbury MA because (for the moment) I'm going to need to keep my MA job.

For the moment I will be renting while I save up money to buy a piece of land and I'm trying to find rent for the 500-600 range while I stow cash and acquire property. It has become utterly impossible to save money in Taxachusetts and I must escape.

Any thoughts or references? I've been to porcmanor.com
I will defend the constitution against all enemies both Foreign and Domestic and I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, So Help me God.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
Re: Looking for apt southern NH. Esacpe from MA
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 03:08:33 pm »

welcome!

ny2nh

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 04:48:29 pm »

Maybe stop by for the next Merrimack Valley Porc meeting on the 1st Saturday of the month at Murphy's Taproom (11:30am) or the Concord Porcs on I think the 2nd Saturday.....and meet some people. $500-600/mo sounds like a roommate situation....and some people might like to meet you before referring you out as a roommate. You'll undoubtedly find something....

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 08:02:12 pm »

also the Nashua group meetings on Sunday's at 'the peddler's daughter'....  I don't know what times...but there is a group on facebook.

0bzeek

• Next 1000
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 10:32:04 pm »

Nashua's meeting is on Sunday's huh? I'll go searching facebook for the group. Or if there's anyone who can post it here that would be great.

Any idea the name of the facebook group?

(tx for the info)
I will defend the constitution against all enemies both Foreign and Domestic and I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, So Help me God.

freedomroad

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2010, 11:53:41 pm »

This is likely the Nashua FB group, http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=120035834535
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything