Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Suppose for a moment  (Read 3866 times)

Michael

• I'm a llama!
Suppose for a moment
« on: August 09, 2002, 08:42:31 pm »

Greetings everyone, new member here with a question. Looking down the road and assuming success with FSP, suppose other groups attempt to do the same thing but in other states. I suspect it would cause further chaos in the government at the federal level. Just my two cents.

~m
« Last Edit: August 09, 2002, 09:42:29 pm by Michael »

Mega Joule

Re:Suppose for a moment
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2002, 03:56:30 am »

Greetings everyone, new member here with a question. Looking down the road and assuming success with FSP, suppose other groups attempt to do the same thing but in other states. I suspect it would cause further chaos in the government at the federal level. Just my two cents.

~m

Well let's face it the fedgov needs a good shaking up to remind them of their rightful place.  I don't think the chaos of freedom could possibly be worse then the insanity of an excessive, tyrannical, oppressive government constantly overstepping its constitutionally defined role.  Besides state autonomy was the intended condition of the states.  We seek to return to them (the states, at least one state) their historic condition of self rule with minimal government involvement.

Welcome aboard.
Meg
"One essential of a free government is that it rest wholly on voluntary support.  And one certain proof that a goverment is not free, is that it coerces more or less persons to support it, against their will."  (Lysander Spooner, 1867)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything