Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scholars Academy is looking for high school and easy college text books.  (Read 3892 times)

Kate

• Now in NH

For those who don't know Scholars Academy is a new private school in Manchester for gifted children ages 5 to 12.  We are looking for more challenging course work for these guys.

I was wondering if anyone has high school (or easy college) level textbooks they could loan or give the school. Specifically science (biology, ecology...not chem or physics) or social studies (anything from Chinese history to an Intro to Sociology)...and high school (not college) level literature textbooks might be helpful too.

Please contact me so we can make arrangements to get the books.
Thank you
Kate

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
Re: Scholars Academy is looking for high school and easy college text books.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 03:54:30 am »

I've got lots of language books and language software.  I also have some college level computer architecture books.  The latter would most certainly require an instructor who understands the subject, eh.

I also have numerous lit books available.

Let me know.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

Kate

• Now in NH
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 01:32:01 pm »

Can you give me a list of lit books so I can see if the teacher can use the. 
If you have anything for French that could be useful.
Thanks. 
I think we have a package for you here the house too.
Kate

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 11:55:48 pm »

Dangit.  I was just in Manchvegas like, yesterday or what have you.  I can bring a bunch of books by...  French, eh.  I have some topics software that gives folks a primer on 33 different languages.  That's really handy if you travel, eh.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything