Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Greetings for NEPA  (Read 1354 times)

Bondurant

Greetings for NEPA
« on: October 10, 2009, 12:01:21 pm »

Greetings from NEPA.

I am a native of Michigan, spent 10 years in the suburbs of Chicago and now reside near Scranton, PA.  My home state is in shambles and the dreaful economy brought me to PA to....sigh...move in with the folks.

A few weeks ago I discovered FSP while browsing the internet at my friends home in Newark, NJ.  I don't know how FSP had not caught my attention before.  This is right up my alley.  I love the libertarian philosophies of freedom and liberty and I'm very impressed to see a large group of people that are literally committed to such beliefs.  After 8 years of Dubya and the election of Obama I had lost all hope in this country.  FSP has helped restore some of that hope.

Since I've been in PA I have been looking for a way out back to Chicago, Michigan, New Jersey or Arizona.  But New Hampshire sounds mighty alluring.  The intusive PA government has me especially eager to leave.  If only the economic tide would change.  Regardless, I will have to remedy my situation one way or another.  Perhaps I can join the FSP one day.

Good luck and cheers!  

saiphes

Re: Greetings for NEPA
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 12:46:15 pm »

Welcome!

Remember, joining the FSP entails only two things: 
A) You believe that government should be limited to, at most, the protection of life, liberty, and property.
B) You will move within 5 years of the counter reaching 20,000.

Good luck!
Pages: [1]   Go Up