Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: New FSPer? Please Tell Us how you found the Free State Project!  (Read 35101 times)

KJBurked

Re: New FSPer? Please Tell Us how you found the Free State Project!
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2009, 10:23:10 am »

There was a headline on Foxnews.com and checked out the website from there.

Todd Bayliss

• M. Todd Bayliss
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2009, 12:03:36 pm »

I followed a link on Opencarry.org to one of the Ridley Reports on youtube.
Victim Selection Error- an action/adventure novel about aking care of your own.<br /><br />www.mtoddbayliss.com

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2009, 07:09:03 pm »

Welcome Shell, KJ, and Todd.
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2009, 09:07:12 pm »

Hello to all the new folk.  ;D
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

Trenks

« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2009, 10:42:19 pm »

I went to a Michael Badnarik Constitution class in Chicago here where I go to school and I met a friend there who told me about it and was going. I think most people who are involved in the infowar / freedom movement / campaign for liberty find out about FSP somehow. I am very close to making a concrete decision to move and I have at least one friend here in Chicago who is going too and I think I can get my sister and her boyfriend to move out also and possibly also my brother and his wife.

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2009, 11:28:43 pm »

It's great to see all the new faces, or handles rather. Welcome!

MK

• AKA Markus
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2009, 03:44:32 pm »

Welcome to all the new people!

Holy Moly, that Fox News PorcFest article just keeps giving and giving!   (elevator, going up!)

The Gun you have Pointed at me is Awfully Distracting.  Please put it down and then I'll listen.

ktlrenovations

« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2009, 12:23:17 am »

I found FSP on a comment board at Infowars.com.  Since then, I have done quite a bit of research about the FSP, seen many videos on You Tube and I CAN'T WAIT TO JOIN YOU GUYS in the great state of New Hampshire!  My family is stoked to move from Orange County, CA to NH where liberty still lives.  I am originally from Connecticut, but it seems that most people there have forgotten their revolutionary roots...I've been to NH and I look forward to calling it my home.  I plan on moving by the end of 2010...just the truck rental alone is gonna cost $3000, so I have some saving to do. :)
PS:  Can't wait to meet you all!
~Kyle~

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2009, 10:05:13 am »

I found FSP on a comment board at Infowars.com.  Since then, I have done quite a bit of research about the FSP, seen many videos on You Tube and I CAN'T WAIT TO JOIN YOU GUYS in the great state of New Hampshire!  My family is stoked to move from Orange County, CA to NH where liberty still lives.  I am originally from Connecticut, but it seems that most people there have forgotten their revolutionary roots...I've been to NH and I look forward to calling it my home.  I plan on moving by the end of 2010...just the truck rental alone is gonna cost $3000, so I have some saving to do. :)
~Kyle~

also a few ideas on the move:

get rid of some stuff... seriously.  Also books can be shipped library rate for cheap.
Also look into the container companies who drop the container off and then you pack it... they ship it and you unpack it.  that is what I did when I left CA.

welcome!

Mac_Muz

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2009, 08:15:14 pm »

Someone sent me this link.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090725/ap_on_re_us/us_camping_for_freedom

I came to make sure you all were not a bunch of Flat Landers looking to bring what ever ways of life you have to my woods!

I am not too sure what to make of a guy wearing shades, in a kilt with those flags.. as shown in the artical, but I got a hearty laff of it just the same.

Then I find since I love here and live here I don't count... We might have to see about that. Maybe someone of you should contact me here in pm or any way you want face to face works fine for me.

I am not hard to find in Tamworth NH about 15 miles south from the east entrance to the Kanc.

By the way I do have a basket back sword and a few fire arms we shant mention much my ol' self, and a kilt!  ;D

Just call me Mac...

adirondeau

• Its a Freedom thing.
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2009, 09:30:11 pm »

~Kyle~

also a few ideas on the move:

get rid of some stuff... seriously.  Also books can be shipped library rate for cheap.
Also look into the container companies who drop the container off and then you pack it... they ship it and you unpack it.  that is what I did when I left CA.

welcome!

Dreepa, not sure if it is true, but I heard as long as there is one book the package ships for library rate.

Welcome to everyone!
If you do what you have always done, you'll get what you've always got...

A man's mind stretched to an new idea never goes back to its original dimension...

kisathoi

« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2009, 09:28:21 pm »

Let’s see…the chain that brought us to FSP….

A lifetime of confusion on why things appear black and white to me, while I watched the majority shift everything into shades of gray until it’s more comfortable….

A lifetime of feeling that I was born into the greatest country the world has ever seen - endless opportunities yet so many excuses; so much blame and reasoning against logic to justify “why” this one or that should be entitled to something they haven’t earned…sheesh
-   if your guilty of envy and greed of what another has. and ultimately take that which you haven’t earned…Isn’t that theft of the worst kind?? 
-   Wasn’t the Constitution’s design to limit government not the citizens?

Finally got around to reading Atlas Shrugged…found some major parallels to what I see happening in today’s world, which led me to the Objectiviism Online web site.  I found I agreed with some on the O. site but not all…so I moved on…

BUT

Before I did so, I heard a lot of forum talk. as well as in the chat room on the site, about the FSP.  Several times I made comments to the effect of -  If anyone knows where Galt’s Gulch is… which nearly always led to someone mentioning the FSP.

Okay, probably more than you wanted to know, but I am thorough ;)

In response to Dreepa and ktlrenovations - We left CA for the other side of the country a couple of years ago...stuff...most of it's replaceable...we shipped back a handful of boxes of things that had personal value and meaning to us , liquidated everything else and came back cross contry in what we could pack in the trunk of our car.  It saved us a fortune in moving things cross country, was a great time to clean out everything we had and it was actually "fun" rebuilding our home once we arrived on the other side of the country :)

lje87

« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2009, 02:17:04 pm »

I'm not actually a FSPer yet I suppose, but I am extremely interested.  I've been looking over the site and forums for a while now and definitely think that you all have a great thing going, I just wont sign a letter of intent until I'm actually 100% committed to coming.  Since I have about two more years left in college, I figure I have awhile to think about it.  Anyways, I actually found out about the FSP while googling images of the Gadsden flag.  I'm thinking of getting it tattooed. 

Mac_Muz

« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2009, 02:50:51 pm »

adirondeau , Is this for me?

"Mack

A man's mind stretched to an new idea never goes back to its original dimension..."

I make my own way no matter what, and am no sheep, nor lemming, just alone other than my wife.

We are very creative people dwelling in 3 different centuries at the same time.

I do what I do when i want to do it.

I set my clock  run my own life the way i want.

I make most anything I want, and grow most of my own food.

One can't exactly go buy 18th century clothing down ta' wal-mart ya know.

On edit: I see it was not, but I rarely delete anything I say, even in error. I was in error.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 03:30:52 pm by Mac_Muz »

adirondeau

• Its a Freedom thing.
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2009, 09:42:50 pm »

adirondeau , Is this for me?

"Mack

A man's mind stretched to an new idea never goes back to its original dimension..."

I make my own way no matter what, and am no sheep, nor lemming, just alone other than my wife.

We are very creative people dwelling in 3 different centuries at the same time.

I do what I do when i want to do it.

I set my clock  run my own life the way i want.

I make most anything I want, and grow most of my own food.

One can't exactly go buy 18th century clothing down ta' wal-mart ya know.

On edit: I see it was not, but I rarely delete anything I say, even in error. I was in error.

thanks for the chuckle! -

A man's mind stretched to an new idea never goes back to its original dimension...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up