Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: New FSPer? Please Tell Us how you found the Free State Project!  (Read 35119 times)

BigJoe

Re: New FSPer? Please Tell Us how you found the Free State Project!
« Reply #135 on: March 27, 2011, 12:03:45 am »

Watched the Stossel program on Fox Business where 2 Free States were interviewed & then questioned by the audience.
Sounded very interesting as I very much want to live some place with less govt., lower taxes, more freedom.

welcome to the forums

cali

« Reply #136 on: March 27, 2011, 10:15:14 pm »

I'm the same as DrO. Learned about the group on Stossel. I tripped around the forums for a bit then decided to register. As mush as I'd love to make the move to NH just can't do it now. Got a youngster in high school I wouldn't want to move until he's done. Got another in college in Arizona. The wife and I have seriously thought about moving there. We both are Sun Devils so that has something to do with it as well.

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #137 on: March 28, 2011, 01:18:37 pm »

Welcome to all the new posters!  I urge all of you to join the project! https://freestateproject.org/join

Also, if you have any questions, start a thread on the forum and others will help if they can.
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #138 on: March 28, 2011, 01:19:32 pm »

i need to know more i just heard about this FSP on fox news

Post a thread and we'll answer what we can.
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

nanette31

« Reply #139 on: April 02, 2011, 07:09:51 pm »

I saw it on John Stossel's show on FOX.

The strangest thing was that about a month before I saw the show, I said to my husband: wouldn't it be nice if there was a state to go to where everyone agreed about using the Constitution as the guiding document and the people running the govt like it used to be.  Here I am thinking I came up with a great idea that would never happen.  Silly me! 

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #140 on: April 02, 2011, 09:18:16 pm »

cool responses
NH is not perfect, but it might be a bunch better than what you are putting up with now. :)
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

Grey

« Reply #141 on: April 03, 2011, 04:21:46 pm »

FSP NASACAR Mock up.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #142 on: April 03, 2011, 07:24:37 pm »

FSP NASACAR Mock up.

oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #143 on: April 08, 2011, 12:34:00 pm »

interesting
maybe we could now raise money to advertise  on someone's car that drives around in a big city or commutes into Boston. :)
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up