Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help turn THOUSANDS of NH High-schoolers on to libertarianism!  (Read 14430 times)

Daimao

• I like my coffee black just like my metal
    • Facebook
Re: Help turn THOUSANDS of NH High-schoolers on to libertarianism!
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2009, 08:24:17 pm »

I offered to volunteer for tutoring here in Seabrook, but I guess that there wasn't that much demand.  Also, some of the real oldtimers out in this part of the country eschew "booklarnin'."

Was the seacoast somehow magically transported to the deep south without my knowledge?
Have you ever wanted to strangle someone so badly that you're completely oblivious to the fact that you've just strangled them?

Fr33dom

« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2009, 11:41:38 pm »

We have girl scouts, boy scouts, young marines, etc.. Why not have a Constitution Scout? or Constitutional Scouts?  Train a few patriots on a program, or let it be at the educational level of the patriot.  Hmm, We the People Scouts?  Keep Watch? Constitution Keepers?

Meet after school, at the patriots homes, both male and female adult present. One can just let their imagination work overtime on a project as fine as this could be.

Paula

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2009, 07:58:47 pm »

I offered to volunteer for tutoring here in Seabrook, but I guess that there wasn't that much demand.  Also, some of the real oldtimers out in this part of the country eschew "booklarnin'."

Was the seacoast somehow magically transported to the deep south without my knowledge?

Yup.  Dinchaknow?

I'd love to help out with something like that.  Maybe a cool name like Wilderness Scouts, Snow Cubs, or Recon Rangers.  The emphasis could be on self sufficiency and wilderness survival.  The more knives, rifles, and fire that's involved, the cooler it would be.  You'd definitely get a lot of excited kids and upset moms if we had that.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

Fr33dom

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2009, 08:14:13 pm »

If you are with the freestateproject, perhaps wooden guns is something parents can handle? The Young Marines use wooden rifles with the 5 - ? age, and real unloaded rifles with the older teens.

I do like your "Wilderness Scouts, Snow Cubs, or Recon Rangers."  Teaching survival is a given these days. Can you incorporate the Constitution in that learning environment? I would think so. It is important for our children to understand the difference between rights and privileges are, and what a way to teach them.

The major rule would be to have both an adult male and female, preferably husband and wife team to teach. Just to keep yourselves protected against the evil ones.. or the kids that learn that "touching" is an offense, therefore you need to make sure there is no skin contact without a crowd if you know what I mean.

I had my daughters siblings here a few years back.  The baby was crying so I picked him up to rock him and to calm him down.  His little sister (older than he was) got so upset she was trying to beat me up to get him away from me.  Well, come to find out, it was because CPS had come to their house in the middle of the night and hauled them out of the house... Boy oh boy, don't I feel for them. They will never live that night down. Sorry, I got off the subject.. Thanks for listening..

Paula

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2009, 10:20:43 am »

CPS is an agency with an evil mission.  If I'm ever elected to State House, that's one agency I'm going to work to get rid of.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

anything