Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Help turn THOUSANDS of NH High-schoolers on to libertarianism!  (Read 14449 times)

Rebel

• FSP Participant
  • FSP Expat atm
Re: Help turn THOUSANDS of NH High-schoolers on to libertarianism!
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 10:04:14 pm »

The chipin ends today so if you've been thinking about making a donation, make it now.
I don't do paypal right now, but I'll give ya a hun tomorrow if ya come to our OC event in Concord or meet me elsewhere, sj. PM me, then meet me, and then you can PayPal for me. I'm on a CC account w/ someone else and I doubt they would be happy with me splurging money like that right after I get here.

It might be easier if you can meet up directly with Denis Goddard as he's the guy collecting the donations.  He lives in Concord too.  I'm pretty busy with bar studying.
If he's gonna be at the MVP meeting this Sat, I'll give it to him then.

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2009, 10:24:49 pm »

The chipin ends today so if you've been thinking about making a donation, make it now.
I don't do paypal right now, but I'll give ya a hun tomorrow if ya come to our OC event in Concord or meet me elsewhere, sj. PM me, then meet me, and then you can PayPal for me. I'm on a CC account w/ someone else and I doubt they would be happy with me splurging money like that right after I get here.

It might be easier if you can meet up directly with Denis Goddard as he's the guy collecting the donations.  He lives in Concord too.  I'm pretty busy with bar studying.

I don't know if he will be.  He's quick to answer e-mails and PMs. 
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

Rebel

• FSP Participant
  • FSP Expat atm
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2009, 11:07:57 pm »

I don't know if he will be.  He's quick to answer e-mails and PMs. 
Ok, I'll hit him up. Good luck with your bar studying, we need some good freestater lawyers.

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2009, 11:45:40 pm »

Thanks, bud.  I need all the luck I can get.  Btw, there are at least five free stater lawyers currently in NH.
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

Rebel

• FSP Participant
  • FSP Expat atm
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2009, 08:54:53 am »

Thanks, bud.  I need all the luck I can get.  Btw, there are at least five free stater lawyers currently in NH.
Hey, the more the merrier. It'll be good to off-set the statists.

odigity

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2009, 07:10:12 pm »

The CDs have arrived!  Denis has some in Concord, and I have some in Dover.  Please contact whoever's closer to you to figure out how we can get them to you (preferably you'd come pick them up, but if that's impossible for some reason, I will make an effort to deliver them to you).

Ofer in Dover:
odigity(at)gmail.com
cell: 310.721.2658

Denis in Concord:
Denis.Goddard(at)gmail.com

Remember, even a one-time, 15 minute effort on one day could potentially reached dozens or hundreds of young people.  It doesn't get better than this.  Denis and I have done everything we can to facilitate success - all that remains is the actually handing out, and that's entirely in your hands (though we'll be doing our part, of course).
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 11:04:02 pm by odigity »

phobe

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2009, 02:17:08 am »

How can one teach freedom and peace in an institution that is inherently authoritarian?

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2009, 11:21:15 am »

How can one teach freedom and peace in an institution that is inherently authoritarian?

See, e.g., original post.

PlymouthRepublic

• Plymouth NH | Outpost for the North Country
    • More Information About Me
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2009, 10:14:23 pm »

I'm taking a Northern Region (top four counties) tour of local high schools in the fall/spring to promote the liberty agenda via my ahem - YR role - so ya need an "in?" Ya got one.

We gotta start hitting these schools and putting people who look like them, talk like them, dress like them and say "THERE'S AN ALTERNATIVE OUT THERE!"

The Palmer Post
P.O. Box 221
Palmer, TX 75152
ThePalmerPost.com
publisher@thepalmerpost.com

Denis Goddard

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Free the Mallocs!
    • Free State Blogs
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2009, 11:23:58 am »

We gotta start hitting these schools and putting people who look like them, talk like them, dress like them and say "THERE'S AN ALTERNATIVE OUT THERE!"
Amen, Joey :)

FirstClown

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2009, 08:20:22 am »

Were you going to release a disk image for this or the files you're putting on so we could burn some ourselves to pass around?  I know a couple of High School aged kids in my family that I would love to give this to. (And I'm currently in Ohio, so there's no way I could pick one up  :) )  I also tried going to the chipin site and the currently DNS is having issues (of the site is gone now).

Denis Goddard

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Free the Mallocs!
    • Free State Blogs
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2009, 10:26:08 am »

The site will be back up shortly. I'm in the process of moving it to a new server. I'll post status updates on this thread:
http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=19004.0

Meanwhile... I hear from Ofer that he's had nobody offer to help. Zip. Zero. Nada.
Anyone who is willing to help out -- please, shoot a mail to Ofer, he's close to giving up on this project, and that would suck. His targets so far have all been on the Seacoast. Maybe suggest a town where you'd be willing to help!??!?
Ofer's Email:
odigity@gmail.com

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2009, 01:08:31 pm »

I offered to volunteer for tutoring here in Seabrook, but I guess that there wasn't that much demand.  Also, some of the real oldtimers out in this part of the country eschew "booklarnin'."
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

Denis Goddard

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Free the Mallocs!
    • Free State Blogs
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2009, 01:09:44 pm »

I offered to volunteer for tutoring here in Seabrook
I'm trying to figure out how that's relevant...
... nope, still comin' up blank.

On the topic at hand: would you volunteer to hand out CDs?

K. Darien Freeheart

• FSP Participant
    • K. Darien Freeheart's Facebook
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2009, 03:59:44 pm »

I'm trying to figure out how that's relevant...
... nope, still comin' up blank.

I LOLed.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up