Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: "This movement is Snowballing, More in Keene, than Anywhere."  (Read 33146 times)

lloydbob1

Re: "This movement is Snowballing, More in Keene, than Anywhere."
« Reply #105 on: May 31, 2009, 05:34:41 pm »

It is no surprise that Keene draws so many.  Lots of activism, Free Tak Live and the massive FSP Headquarters(PO Box 1684, Keene, NH 03431).  It is also considerably closer to the center of the Universe, Grafton than Seabrook, so, it wins!

FTL_Ian

• FSP Participant/First 1000
  • Golden Porcupine
  • Former FSP, still in NH.
    • Free Keene - NH's Liberty Activism Destination
« Reply #106 on: May 31, 2009, 06:59:51 pm »

It was from a different thread, followed by FTL Ian responding with something like, "You hit the nail on the head," or something like that.  That was followed by some previous remark by several seacoasters (and MVP folks) that there is a lot going on elsewhere in the state, not just Keene.  This was then followed by FTL Ian insisting that no one had ever stated that "everything" was happening in Keene, contradicting an FTL Ian post not 24 hours old.  The ink was barely dry on the electrons when FTL Ian essentially denied stating what he himself had just stated.

Big talk.  No links.   ::)
150+ Reasons to Move to Keene : http://move.FreeKeene.com

Join the *other* liberty activism forum in NH: http://forum.shiresociety.com

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2009, 05:06:34 am »

Point being that recruiting new folks is worthwhile.  Digging up your old posts from other threads isn't.

I'm in LA right now talking to folks about the fsp, and that is definitely worth the time and effort.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

MTPorcupine3

• Sovereign Solutions: Free State Project
« Reply #108 on: June 02, 2009, 10:22:02 am »

Point being that recruiting new folks is worthwhile.  Digging up your old posts from other threads isn't.

I'm in LA right now talking to folks about the fsp, and that is definitely worth the time and effort.

Louisiana or Los Angeles?

maxxoccupancy

• fija.org
« Reply #109 on: June 02, 2009, 09:26:03 pm »

I fly to Louisiana in order to sail out of the west coast.  The modern ships being built are capable of long distance flight over land.  As a matter of fact, I help maintain the anti-matter anti-gravity drive that keeps these ships in the air, despite the fact that they weigh in at over 400 million tons fully loaded.

Yeah, Louisiana.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

lloydbob1

« Reply #110 on: June 02, 2009, 10:28:44 pm »

If that is true it looks like telecommuting is right around the corner for you!

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2009, 06:46:31 am »

I fly to Louisiana in order to sail out of the west coast.  The modern ships being built are capable of long distance flight over land.  As a matter of fact, I help maintain the anti-matter anti-gravity drive that keeps these ships in the air, despite the fact that they weigh in at over 400 million tons fully loaded.

Yeah, Louisiana.
wow someone who doesn't know you asks a question and you give him that response?
Uhm couldn't you take a ship from NO (that is New Orleans NOT North Oregon) and go thru the Panama Canal to get to the West Coast?

lloydbob1

« Reply #112 on: June 03, 2009, 06:54:44 am »

Typical Max

TEBON

« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2009, 02:48:18 pm »

for real, take a chill pill.

maxxoccupancy

• fija.org
« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2009, 06:55:29 pm »

Dude, I've gotten the Los Angeles/Louisiana query like five times, now.  I ship out of the west coast, go to LA like 2-3 times a year, work on the pacific.  More importantly, people usually fly to a city, rather than an entire state.  Is there only one airport for the entire state of Louisiana?  Does it even make sense? "I'm flying to the airport in Louisiana..."

Omigosh, this is so frickin off topic.  Why did I even respond.......

Bottom line, doing more recruiting while I'm down here.  There are plenty of mariners who are able and willing to travel to a no state income tax state, although New England is kind of far.

TEBON

« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2009, 07:11:28 pm »

for real, take a chill pill
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up

anything