Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: # of Reasons to Move to the Lakes Region, New Hampshire  (Read 2169 times)

MK

• AKA Markus
# of Reasons to Move to the Lakes Region, New Hampshire
« on: April 20, 2009, 10:57:45 am »

It's been discussed that it would be good idea for each particular City/Area in New Hampshire to have a list of reasons why you should move there. 

As this is a big job for one, I thought it would be a good idea to start some different City threads and then Unleash everyone who knows, to be free to put up their Reasons to move to the Lakes Region (in this case), and when we get a good list for each one, then they can be condensed and typed up, one after the other.

So if you know any Good reasons to Move to the Lakes Region in New Hampshire, please speak up so we can help make it easier for those moving here to figure out which area fits them best.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 08:22:01 pm by MKYORDJ »
The Gun you have Pointed at me is Awfully Distracting.  Please put it down and then I'll listen.

MK

• AKA Markus
Re: 101 Reasons to Move to the Lakes Region, New Hampshire
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 11:52:49 am »

1) Alton Bay and the huge Lake Waters beyond, in the Summertime.
The Gun you have Pointed at me is Awfully Distracting.  Please put it down and then I'll listen.

crism

• FSP № 1491, First 1000; it’s good to be back home
    • crism
Re: # of Reasons to Move to the Lakes Region, New Hampshire
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 09:59:29 pm »

The Lakes Region has some of the most beautiful scenery in the world.

The message sign outside of Funspot in Meredith was randomly asking, “Who is John Galt?” in the summer of ’94 or ’95.
Portsmouth and loving it.

MK

• AKA Markus
Re: # of Reasons to Move to the Lakes Region, New Hampshire
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 12:46:16 am »

Here's the Meredith's Chamber of Commerce website, recreation link.  This link covers everything from Camping, Boating, Fishing, Swimming, Hiking, Trails, Scenic Drives, etc. in the area.

http://www.meredithcc.org/recreat.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up