Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking to rent in/near Keene or Manchester  (Read 8126 times)

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
Re: Looking to rent in/near Keene or Manchester
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2008, 10:33:28 am »

I have another update now. Please bare with me. :) It looks like Josh is staying in his studio apt. That means that Jesse is now looking for roommates in Keene and Jeremy and Zero are going to arrive here within a month. My suggestion is a 3 or even a 4 bedroom if you can manage it. I'm sure you'd fill the 4th room in no time.

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2008, 11:08:09 pm »

Dude, Ron's place is flat out the best porc manor anywhere for noobs; and that's coming from a competitor in Seabrook.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2008, 07:37:22 am »

isn't the thread about finding a place to rent near Keene or Manchester

so why would Dale be wrong in giving out info about a place in the middle of Keene?
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2008, 02:02:20 am »

Dude, Ron's place is flat out the best porc manor anywhere for noobs; and that's coming from a competitor in Seabrook.

Depends on the criteria. A lot of people who have landed at Porc Central don’t have cars, which would rule out Little Minnesota.

Robert & Gloria

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2008, 11:21:22 am »

Hi, we have a place in Winchester, just 20 minutes south of Keene. Please see our post http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=16538.0
or write back if interested.
Thanks, Gloria & Rob
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

anything