Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: $10/month for the FSP  (Read 13281 times)

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
Re: $10/month for the FSP
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2008, 03:03:13 pm »

Where do we find the minutes from past board meetings?  Can we designate what expenditures we want to fund?  Is the membership list available for rent when the board approves of the renter?  Has the membership list been cleared of the listings that can't be contacted?  Has the board approved a table and presence at the Rally For The Republic event in St. Paul?

Thanks

This.

I don't think that the membership list is available for rent (I think that there is a privacy clause on the SOI).

The board did approave a table at the Rally... and we had a GREAT response.

How about...

Where do we find the minutes from past board meetings?  Can we designate what expenditures we want to fund?  Has the membership list been cleared of the listings that can't be contacted?
All in the works...
For #1.  I asked.  Jason is moving so that might have to wait until he gets here.
For #2.  Yes.. thru designated chips (like the one we had for the RAlly)
For #3.. Don't know but I think as we work thru the First 1000 list... .we can get a good system going to call all the people in the FSP and help them.

Keyser Soce

• FSP Participant
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2008, 05:07:25 pm »

Where do we find the minutes from past board meetings?  Can we designate what expenditures we want to fund?  Is the membership list available for rent when the board approves of the renter?  Has the membership list been cleared of the listings that can't be contacted?  Has the board approved a table and presence at the Rally For The Republic event in St. Paul?

Thanks

This.

I don't think that the membership list is available for rent (I think that there is a privacy clause on the SOI).

The board did approave a table at the Rally... and we had a GREAT response.

How about...

Where do we find the minutes from past board meetings?  Can we designate what expenditures we want to fund?  Has the membership list been cleared of the listings that can't be contacted?
All in the works...
For #1.  I asked.  Jason is moving so that might have to wait until he gets here.
For #2.  Yes.. thru designated chips (like the one we had for the RAlly)
For #3.. Don't know but I think as we work thru the First 1000 list... .we can get a good system going to call all the people in the FSP and help them.

How difficult would it be to add a +1 option? I'll bet we could move the counter another dozen easily. It's likely that many couples only had one account and don't want to make the effort to open a second account with their old info just to update it with their new info. If the spouse who has already moved and updated could just log in and hit +1 that would be a good move towards a more accurate count. Maybe even +2 if they have older teens coming with them?
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -- Mark Twain

Keyser Soce

• FSP Participant
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2008, 05:32:50 pm »

Another source might be this forum. I was just looking at this thread

http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=9315.0;topicseen

and wondering what happened to some of the posters. A few talk like they were early movers but haven't posted recently and I don't think I've met them either at Murphy's or Porcfest etc.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -- Mark Twain

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2008, 07:46:50 pm »

you know I was looking at the thread and was wondering who that was.

I will look into it.

We have uncovered 3 movers recently who did not update their status.. 2 have done so.
The other will tomorrow.

I have a good feeling that we will get most of them by the end of the year.

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2008, 09:27:49 pm »

Remember, you can sign up to donate $10 per month (or more) at http://freestateproject.org/donate
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2008, 09:50:18 pm »

I just got my second automatic $10 withdrawal notice today.  It was $10...didn't hurt at all.  And I got an e-mail so I didn't have to remember it was going through.
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2008, 01:58:33 am »

Ok...3rd bump in a row.  The pledge ends on the 21st.  I doubt we're going to meet the pledge, but please sign up anyway as we have a lot of great ideas for recruiting that we will be implementing in the next few months and having a constant flow of money we can count on helps.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

anything