Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Schools we should watch out for?  (Read 3926 times)

VinceSinclaire

• No personal text.
    • Myspace.
Schools we should watch out for?
« on: May 19, 2008, 04:27:20 pm »

My fiancee and myself are looking at moving to NH in early 2009 (late jan) and we'll be finishing our senior year out. (please try to not give parental-ish advice... my friends are doing it and its getting them nowhere - yes, i know we'll be basically on our own and itll be relatively rough, i understand that... thus why im trying to make friends ^_^ even if im not great at it.)
any schools we should watch out for/any that would work really well? i myself am an artsy student (choir, art, photography, acting are my good spots) and kaitlin is basically arts, id say (though ill have to ask her opinion of course)
any recommendations on where to go, etc?
any help is ... well, helpful.
send meh a pm or reply or send an email, doesnt matter - tjterry101@hotmail.com is my email.
thanks much :)
looking forward to hear from / meet some of you.
Trist.
"I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas." - Ron Paul ftw!

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
Re: Schools we should watch out for?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 11:31:17 am »

Welcome home, eh.

Don’t worry about “being on your own” here—there’s a huge freestater community who will be able to help you out with pretty much everything.

This page gives a brief description of the towns people have settled in and what they’re like—Keene is for the market (out-of-the-system) activists, Manchester for politicos, &c.. That site is also where you can find available housing listings, too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up