Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PorcFest Transport - reserve a seat NOW  (Read 3212 times)

"Hagrid"

• FSP Participant
  • We don't need 20K... we just need you to move now.
PorcFest Transport - reserve a seat NOW
« on: June 06, 2007, 04:38:36 pm »

There will be an opportunity to pick some people at the Manchester Airport on Sunday the 17th, after 12 noon (let's say by 1pm, though I might be conviced to wait a bit later if someone's flight will be a bit later), and then we'll be going to Concord, in plenty of time for the NHLA dinner that night, and after the dinner, onward to Gunstock for a late checking up there (9pm?).  Pricing will be reasonable, cheaper than the going rate, (mostly cost recouping) so if you want this, contact me ASAP.  Room: up to a dozen passengers.

If you want to attend the NHLA dinner, and still go up to PorcFest that night and don't want to drive yourself, speak up as well.

Also, there will be a single trip from PorcFest to Manchester Airport, departure time to arranged depending on flights, etc on Sunday the 24th.  Again: pricing will be reasonable to recoup costs.  Room: up to a dozen passengers.  Contact me ASAP, as I expect this will go fast.

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
Re: PorcFest Transport - reserve a seat NOW
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 01:12:12 pm »

have you talked to Neal  .... or visversa?
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

"Hagrid"

• FSP Participant
  • We don't need 20K... we just need you to move now.
Re: PorcFest Transport - reserve a seat NOW
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 10:34:36 pm »

have you talked to Neal  .... or visversa?

Nope, because his schedule was later than I was originally planning (and as it turns out, Alec and I picked it up later, then rushed to Concord in time for the NHLA dinner), and nobody else contacted me.  I have a few going TO manchester on Sunday.
Pages: [1]   Go Up