Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can I share …….. New here  (Read 3131 times)

xpcommon

Can I share …….. New here
« on: February 09, 2006, 01:26:43 pm »

Hi, I would come to say Hello to all forum members here. It is my first post. in fact, i want to share my views with other people.

eukreign

• FSP Participant
Re: Can I share …….. New here
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 02:11:10 pm »

Welcome xpcommon!

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 06:55:52 pm »

No you cannot share here!!!!!!!!

Just kidding ...... post away. If anyone like me gets unruly then JonM can smack me. 8)
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006, 07:29:40 pm »

Hello and welcome.
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning
Pages: [1]   Go Up