Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 12 acres in Winchester!  (Read 8099 times)

vermass

• FSP Participant
  • FSP Member Desert Storm veteran
12 acres in Winchester!
« on: August 31, 2005, 04:35:39 pm »

Well, we found property! 12 acres in Winchester NH. It's 55 minutes from my parents house. We're going to sign the paperwork fri. We'll start building next summer. Depending on circumstances we may not make the sept deadline but that's what I'm shooting for.
"Give me liberty or give me death!"

freedomroad

Re: 12 acres in Winchester!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 10:26:23 pm »

Well, we found property! 12 acres in Winchester NH. It's 55 minutes from my parents house. We're going to sign the paperwork fri. We'll start building next summer. Depending on circumstances we may not make the sept deadline but that's what I'm shooting for.

Good work.  Make sure that you don't make the house too big, I'm sure the property taxes will be high enough on the 12 acres that you don't need at big house.

bartmy

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2005, 06:16:15 pm »

Congratulations!
Property taxes in NH really vary. My wife and I just purchased 6.1 acres in Grafton with a MH and a 2 story barn, and our taxes are less than $900 per year. I can't wait to build our house!
NH is the place!

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2005, 06:40:47 am »

Cool .... more neighbors 8)
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

vermass

• FSP Participant
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 05:49:44 pm »

And Russell it's not "cool... .more neighbors!" it's "more cool neighbors!"  ;D

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2005, 11:03:26 pm »

Maybe it's "cool.... more cool neighbors!"  8)

;D

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2005, 09:50:01 am »

its cool outside .... hey look more neighbors 8)
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

vermass

• FSP Participant
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2005, 06:56:41 pm »

LOL ;D 

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2005, 11:27:13 am »

I recommend telling people that you moved because the fsp showed you how much better life could be in NH. :)

lloydbob1

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2005, 03:09:42 pm »

You could move into Dawn's new 'assault' garage untill you finish building.  I understand she is statting a commune.

vermass

• FSP Participant
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2005, 04:36:43 pm »

So this Thompson guy, who lives in the state whose motto is "LIVE FREE OR DIE", is against a group of political activist who seek to live free?  ;D

lloydbob1

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2005, 09:30:19 pm »

You could move into Dawn's new 'assault' garage untill you finish building.  I understand she is statting a commune.

Thanks a lot for spilling the beans! Geez, you'd think a person could keep a secret around here. Now, my big scheme is just blown! :(  I imagine that this will be on the front page of the Keene Sentinel tomorrow.

Or, at least, in the 'News in Winchester' area ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything