Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Business idea for a Porc who already lives in NH.  (Read 3758 times)

St.Jayne

A Business idea for a Porc who already lives in NH.
« on: August 25, 2005, 05:51:00 pm »

Get us jobs!  ;) While I haven't looked in the archive or anything to see if this was mentioned I thought that it would bear another post if indeed a prior post exesits. Anyhow looks like there are a lot of folks who are ready to move to NH... if there were a job waiting for them. Sounds like a great opportunity for a porc who is already up there to make some money and help out the cause. Just let me know where to send my resume! :D

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
Re: A Business idea for a Porc who already lives in NH.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 07:51:22 am »

to me
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

stimmy

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 10:41:54 am »

I have just recently taken leave from school to focus on this very objective. Expect some help in a few months. I also hope to aid with real estate and business consulting in order to get people to New Hampshire. AND setting up a technology consulting practice which is especially relevant for a number of you.

Looking forward to contributing,

James

Kelly Halldorson

• BLOG: www.KellyHalldorson.com
    • Kelly Halldorson
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 01:57:50 pm »

I could help in this capacity. My focus is marketing, writing, photography but I have made a number of contacts in different fields over the last few years. Not to mention I was raised in this area I have friends from the grammar whom now own businesses.

Feel Free to email me:
Kelly@Halldorson.com
Kelly Halldorson :D
kelly@halldorson.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up