Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Institute for Humane Studies  (Read 2352 times)

joeyforpresident

Institute for Humane Studies
« on: August 19, 2005, 04:58:17 am »

I attended an IHS-paid Liberty & Current Issues seminar at Georgetown University in 2003 - actually drove from Dallas all the way up there.

This organization, by far, is the most dedicated, and most libertarian-oriented, that I have ever encountered. Not just because they paid for everything (except the $1,500 travel costs), but because these guys pretty much INDOCTRINATE you into what it means to be a classical liberal-libertarian.

It's non-partisan, but if you're in college, PLEASE APPLY TO GET ONE OF THESE COVETED SEMINAR SLOTS!

I cannot even begin to tell you how much fun I had. There were 60-65 libertarians from ALL OVER the world at this thing. It was such a blast.

I highly consider you guys doing it: http://www.theihs.org.

I'm not being paid to say anything about this organization, but I guarantee you'll walk away from this week-long seminar believing it was the best time EVER in your life.

TheIHS.org has various seminars all over the country, and about specific issues (environmental, public policy, journalism), so pick a seminar that you'd want to attend.

I loved it so much. Again, I'm not being paid to say any of this. It's more like an IHS testimony. Maybe you FSP folks could do a week-long seminar just for high school-college students (expenses paid for) to get them indoctrinated in libertarian thought.
Pages: [1]   Go Up