Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Birth of a Safe Place for Newcomers and Civilized Conversationalists  (Read 135644 times)

M162

Re: Birth of a Safe Place for Newcomers and Civilized Conversationalists
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2010, 11:22:11 am »

HI,

This is my first post. I wonder if anybody can give me a sense of how is the job market (medical field) in New Hampshire. I am thinking about the need for Medical Assistants or Dental Hygienists. Also how is the cost of living in various parts of NH?

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2010, 11:49:59 am »

HI,

This is my first post. I wonder if anybody can give me a sense of how is the job market (medical field) in New Hampshire. I am thinking about the need for Medical Assistants or Dental Hygienists. Also how is the cost of living in various parts of NH?

Welcome!

I know that there is a need.  (I will direct a few people to this thread in that field.  Also if you are on facebook join the group FSP job alerts (and post  your need)

Cost of living will depend depending on where you are moving from.

Much cheaper than CA.  More expensive than parts of the midwest and south. 

Tell us about some prices of things you are interested in and we can help out.

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2010, 04:31:07 pm »

I would you think you could find work in the medical field anywhere in NH and live happily ever after.

i recommend looking at the Dartmouth medical center if you like big hospitals in small towns
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

viperpilot

« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2010, 08:02:32 am »

New here from Holland Thought I would join Came here through Stanhope's site

Greetings

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2010, 09:33:13 am »

Welcome viper - we get a lot of people through Doug; we should give him a trophy or something.  ;D
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #110 on: June 19, 2010, 12:09:06 am »

Welcome viper - we get a lot of people through Doug; we should give him a trophy or something.  ;D

I do believe he would like a Keg of Beer Much more .
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2010, 11:02:58 am »

pat and we should share it with him.

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #112 on: June 20, 2010, 12:43:31 am »

pat and we should share it with him.

Yes, Yes we should ,it is the only hospitable thing to do.
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

carlybee

« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2010, 10:50:45 pm »

Hi :)   I just started a new LibertyLibertarian based message forum.  Would love to have someone involved with FSP come and post some info in our forums.  If you are interested please let me know and I will send the url.  We are trying to educate people and promote the ideals of liberty and I have set up a forum for sustainable living too.

Thanks!

fernanb8521

« Reply #114 on: November 22, 2010, 07:42:25 am »

Free from crime, oppression, clean environment, work and a community working to improve the lives everyone residing within is a dream come true and anyone wont hesitate to start a new beginning here. Living  a life the christian way.

rossby

• Director of Development
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #115 on: November 23, 2010, 05:58:28 pm »

Free from crime, oppression, clean environment, work and a community working to improve the lives everyone residing within is a dream come true and anyone wont hesitate to start a new beginning here. Living  a life the christian way.

How many fingers do you have?

Jeff LaGrange

• FSP Participant
  • AKA (1) poorkollegekid (2) Axon Hillock
    • Facebook
« Reply #116 on: March 19, 2011, 12:17:49 pm »

How many fingers do you have?

I'd like to laugh harder but I'm not sure what the punchline is B.D.
"No nation however powerful, any more than an individual, can be unjust with impunity.  Sooner or later, public opinion, an instrument merely moral in the beginning, will find occasion physically to inflict its sentences on the unjust... The lesson is useful to the weak as well as the strong." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1804.

"It is the trade of lawyers to question everything, yield nothing, and talk by the hour." -  Thomas Jefferson

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

Thomas Jefferson

Will Brader

« Reply #117 on: March 02, 2013, 03:56:15 pm »

Hello there, and new to this entirely...

I heard snippets of some fellow being interviewed on the radio... it was one of those distant stations, late at night, with the wavering signal... possibly the best way, in a sort of romantic sense, to hear of the Free State Project. :-)

I had brought up the site and been very busy since, so haven't looked around much yet, but am about to commence!

Thanks for making this forum available.

Will

sunoco85

« Reply #118 on: August 11, 2013, 10:13:40 pm »

As most of you know, FSP's key goal is to recruit.  We want to find people interested in liberty, have them meet us, learn about the FSP and perhaps, if we're lucky, participate in our endeavor.  Not everyone has a good reaction to our forum.  It can be a difficult place, on occasion, to share ideas, ask questions, etc.  Some people have been scared off with the more "free for all with some limitations" rule for the forum as a whole.  So, we have created this area where new people can safely enter and be welcomed and not have to do "battle" right off the bat.  :)  We may even draw in a few "old" participants who are uncomfortable with our "old" forum.  Let's see if we can show visitors our best behavior, eh?  ;)

Jean

testing.... 1st post..... testing

sunoco85

« Reply #119 on: August 11, 2013, 10:14:59 pm »

As most of you know, FSP's key goal is to recruit.  We want to find people interested in liberty, have them meet us, learn about the FSP and perhaps, if we're lucky, participate in our endeavor.  Not everyone has a good reaction to our forum.  It can be a difficult place, on occasion, to share ideas, ask questions, etc.  Some people have been scared off with the more "free for all with some limitations" rule for the forum as a whole.  So, we have created this area where new people can safely enter and be welcomed and not have to do "battle" right off the bat.  :)  We may even draw in a few "old" participants who are uncomfortable with our "old" forum.  Let's see if we can show visitors our best behavior, eh?  ;)

Jean

testing.... 1st post..... testing
testing again.... peace
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up