Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Michael Badnarik teaches his Constitution Class  (Read 4769 times)

"Hagrid"

• FSP Participant
  • We don't need 20K... we just need you to move now.
Michael Badnarik teaches his Constitution Class
« on: May 31, 2005, 06:11:45 am »

I'm in the midst of finalizing the details for Michael Badnarik's classes (days and locations)

One will be held on the weekend prior to the PorcFest (in Concord, most likely) and a second class will be held on Wednesday near the PorcFest for those who can't make the first one...

Cost will be less than $100 (the norm) based on the enrollment size...

If you are interested in attending, more details will be posted ASAP, but msg me so I can get a rough headcount...

lloydbob1

Re: Michael Badnarik teaches his Constitution Class
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 07:54:56 am »

Is it my poor memory, or, has the norm doubled since the LPNH convention of two years ago?

"Hagrid"

• FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 09:28:39 am »

Poor memory, I think, it's been $100 for a long time now...  The group discount is new though, to promote people coming to NH for PorcFest as well as get locals involved...  Elected officials will likely be free (subject to approval and sponsorship).

freedomroad

Re: When is the class?
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 01:39:29 pm »

What time will the
Wed 27  2nd Introduction to the Constitution featuring 2004 Libertarian Party Presidential Candidate Michael Badnarik
start and what time will it end?  I am trying to plan the visiting of family and friends while I'm at the PorcFest but I need this info.  On Michael's website, all it says is 9 am.  I am guessing 9 am -5 pm?.  Please, I need the exact time.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2005, 03:07:10 pm by NH Bound »

varrin

• Former FSP President
  • FSP Participant
  • THE air male
    • Varrin's FSP Info Page
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2005, 07:22:29 am »

I believe that's correct, but Seth would know for sure.  I do know it's 8 hours of program material, so 9-5 with a 1 hour lunch break makes sense.

V-

Departed Fresno, PRC (Peoples Republic of California): October 18, 2004
Arrived Keene, FS (Free State!): October 25, 2004!
To contact me, please use email, not PM here.

"Hagrid"

• FSP Participant
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2005, 09:01:45 am »

What time will the
Wed 27  2nd Introduction to the Constitution featuring 2004 Libertarian Party Presidential Candidate Michael Badnarik
start and what time will it end?  I am trying to plan the visiting of family and friends while I'm at the PorcFest but I need this info.  On Michael's website, all it says is 9 am.  I am guessing 9 am -5 pm?.  Please, I need the exact time.

Correct, it should be roughly 9-5pm.... Michael's class has a lot to cover.

freedomroad

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2005, 10:31:50 am »

What time will the

Correct, it should be roughly 9-5pm.... Michael's class has a lot to cover.

Thanks guys.  Will Michael be selling copies of his book?  I'd love to buy a signed copy from him?

"Hagrid"

• FSP Participant
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2005, 10:45:54 am »

Thanks guys.  Will Michael be selling copies of his book?  I'd love to buy a signed copy from him?

I'm sure he will, and the class also comes with written materials.

I encourage everyone to buy a copy from him, as it helps support his activities.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything