Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ride Share  (Read 2948 times)

lastlady

• FSP Participant
Ride Share
« on: February 05, 2007, 03:35:15 pm »

Looking for a ride share from Manchester to Concord. 2/22 Thursday morning 10:00 AM

bruehound

Re: Ride Share
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 04:48:17 pm »

I'll be arriving in Manch from Chicago 9:35am and I've got a economy rental car waiting. I can probably carry two passengers.
scott

lastlady

• FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 07:54:33 pm »

That sounds great! Thank you very much for your offer. Are you staying at a hotel? I'm at the Holiday Inn.

pugnax

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 10:03:18 pm »

Speaking of ride sharing: I am leaving Holiday Inn, Concord, about noon Sun. Feb 25 to catch my 4 p.m. flight out of BOS; if anyone needs a ride.

Those of you who know the area,  Will this allow enough time for me to catch my 4 o'clock flight ?
As it turns out, freedom is not free.

Ward Griffiths

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Canvas and Quicklime
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 08:33:26 am »

It should, unless DHS "observers" at the event note down your name or face and the undesirable sorts of people you'll be hanging out with and arrange for the TSA to give you a "special" random screening.
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd@comcast.net

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  (Denis Diderot)

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2007, 02:19:42 pm »

Speaking of ride sharing: I am leaving Holiday Inn, Concord, about noon Sun. Feb 25 to catch my 4 p.m. flight out of BOS; if anyone needs a ride.

Those of you who know the area,  Will this allow enough time for me to catch my 4 o'clock flight ?
Yes... figure Hourish (with no traffic) to get to BOS.  Return the car and then to the airport.  You might even be able to leave at 12:30pm.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything