Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tomorrow is the BIG Day!  (Read 1496 times)

paperboy

Tomorrow is the BIG Day!
« on: February 08, 2016, 08:25:48 am »

So... after enduring endless junk mail and radio and tv commercials... Who will you vote for tomorrow?

I've narrowed it down to Cruz, Trump and Rubio, but leaning towards Cruz as I believe him to be the most conservative.

Love to hear other's opinions.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Tomorrow is the BIG Day!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 09:14:05 am »

For me, I just hope the fascist Trump is beaten to the lowest possible position. I'm torn between just voting for Rand and lending a vote to Bush, who seems the least evil of the remaining candidates. Only he and Kasich are opposed to torture, for instance.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Jerry B

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 12:30:24 pm »

I'm very skeptical of Bush. He likes Common Core and repeats many conservative talking points, such as "repeal and replace" ObamaCare. Republicans want to replace ObamaCare with RepublicanCare: i.e. replace the Titanic with the Lusitania. And perhaps more importantly, we had one Bush who invaded and bombed Iraq in 1991 and then a second Bush who invaded and bombed Iraq in 2003. How'd all that work out? So there was Bush 1, and Bush 2. Should we really risk a Bush 3?

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
    • My Homepage
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 01:29:14 pm »

I don't trust him either, and I don't like the dynasty thing. He was a better governor than George W., and much better than Kasich, who has broken Ohio's budget. Anyway, Jeb is likely pretty evil, but maybe a slightly less dark hue than the rest.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Stuntman

• FSP Participant
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 02:33:26 am »

i think Jeb is likely a great guy. however, he is controlled by forces beyond him.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
    • My Homepage
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2016, 03:03:00 pm »

He has really said some awful things in recent days. I now think Kasich might be slightly the lesser evil. However, my wife and I voted for Rand on Tuesday.
Pages: [1]   Go Up