Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Stop House Bill 1547  (Read 8038 times)

JbbF

Re: Stop House Bill 1547
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2016, 06:39:05 pm »

I feel like we're going around in circles here, but that's ok. House Bill 1547 will not be killed because opposing a bill that outlaws sex with animals is politically risky. Most people in NH do not approve of having sex with animals, just like everywhere else in the world. Opposing a bill that outlaws female public nudity is not politically risky. Most people in NH approve of females showing their breasts in public. Perhaps public opinion will change for zoosexuals someday, but someone has to make that happen. Realistically, I can't see that happening anywhere but NH. Over the next couple years I'm sure the rest of the US will ban sex with animals. If you are going to base whether the entire NH legislature is liberty friendly based on one bill that is extremely unpopular amongst society your going to have a bad time.

It seems unfair and morally wrong for the government of NH to deny rights to a class of people just because they're unpopular. Rights are rights, regardless of their popularity.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 07:30:37 pm by JbbF »

LakesRegion

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2016, 08:59:17 pm »

Of course it's morally wrong. What government in the world isn't morally wrong? I don't think government can ever be moral.

JbbF

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2016, 07:55:36 pm »

Yesterday the 400+ representatives of the NH House voted in favor of this bill, which really pisses me off. The bill should've been stopped, and yet it is getting closer and closer to becoming law. The bill now goes to the NH senate, which is composed of only 24 members.

I would like people reading this to send letters or emails to all 24 senators telling them to oppose this bill and NOT allow it to pass the senate.

As said before, there is a petition regarding this bill which so far has gotten very little traction:

http://www.change.org/p/the-legislature-of-new-hampshire-stop-new-hampshire-house-bill-1547-bill-criminalizing-interspecies-sex

If this bill passes and becomes law, zoosexuals are not going to want to live in NH due to the fear of potentially being labeled as a felon, being imprisoned for up to 7 years, having a police record, and having their animal lovers heartbreakingly confiscated from them (for no just reason). This bill is speciesist, discriminatory, oppressive and bigoted, and no one is doing anything to stop it. Here is a quote:

[This sucks], but all the people that are [actively having interspecies sex] aren't going to stop making physical love to their animals just because they make it illegal; the [zoosexuals] will just become more secret [about it].
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 07:59:01 pm by JbbF »

JbbF

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2016, 03:36:54 pm »

Has anyone contacted any of the NH state legislators and told them to oppose this bill? I hope someone has, because the bill is now in the senate committee, and so far they've refused to involve zoosexuals in the discussion of this bill.

JbbF

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2016, 07:59:43 pm »

Quote from another site:

There is now an audio file on the "NH General Court" website which has a 40-minute audio recording of the discussion about House Bill 1547 on March 29th. What was said is disgusting and horrifying. Almost the entire time was spent using the bulls**t argument that zoosexuality is linked to "the p word", and saying that when a person has interspecies sex it means they are going to be violent toward people -- not once did anyone question this flawed, preposterous and illogical reasoning. A large amount of time was also spent by arrogant "agriculture" animal breeders trying to defend their so-called "accepted" husbandry practices, while throwing zoosexuals under the bus. The "agriculture" people were basically anti-animal rights, saying that this bill would allow animal rights people to attack them.

One of the people compared non-human animals to human children -- a logical fallacy.

Another thing said: they said that non-human animals can't consent to sex with humans, so it [sex with animals] should be banned. This tired, flawed and hypocritical argument gets used over and over, and no one questions it. Why didn't someone say "well what about your so-called animal husbandry practices? Where was the 'consent' when you do that?" Why is non-human animal "consent" ONLY important when it comes to intespecies sex, but disregarded in every other situation?

The only "arguments" presented were the "consent" argument and bulls**t slippery-slope "argument" (attempting to link zoosexuality with "the p word" and violence). Absolutely no rational argument or justification for this bill that was presented. Yet everyone said they were in favor of it, blindly going along with the lies and propaganda. It was extremely anti-zoosexual and extremely ignorant -- and now it looks like this bulls**t bill is going to become law.

Katherine Rogers is completely delusional, and her thinking processes have been corrupted with false information and slanderous anti-zoosexual propaganda -- she needs to be removed from office or voted out of office. Please, citizens of New Hampshire, do your duty and get this authoritarian oppressor out of office.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 06:47:33 pm by JbbF »

JbbF

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2016, 12:40:19 am »

House Bill 1547 was just signed into law. This is devastating and heartbreaking news for zoosexuals living in New Hampshire. This new law is state-sponsored discrimination and will unjustly persecute zoosexual people in a number of ways, including:

- Seizing their animal lovers
- Arresting them and putting them in jail/prison
- Fining them
- Requiring them to be "psychoanalyzed"
- Putting them on the "sex offender" registry

This new law is a form of extreme bigotry -- it was created due to ignorance, hatred and intolerance. In addition, the new law prohibiting interspecies sex solely when a human is involved is completely unconstitutional, as well as speciesist.

It is unbelievable that the NH politicians were engaging the asinine practice of exempting farmers and their own unethical practices (such as artificial insemination) from the penalties of the law while excluding zoosexuals from protections of the law. Giving farmers "privileges" that are arguably more harmful than sex with animals is discrimination -- it is the creation of two "classes" of people: one class (farmers) given legal immunity, while the others (zoosexuals) are automatically treated as "criminals". This is such bullshit.

Also, the reasons the NH legislators have for the creation of this law were utter nonsense, garbage, and lies. One of the "reasons" they gave was that zoosexual people are somehow more "likely" to harm groups of humans (such as women and children), which is total bullshit -- it is part of the "slippery slope" fallacy. Another reason they gave was that "animals are like children", which is total nonsense (for example, humans don't put human children in kennels, slaughter them, etc.) Another "argument" was that having sex with a non-human being is "abuse" and "sexual assault" in ALL cases (which is NOT true), and that non-human animals can't "consent" to sex with humans (which is NOT true, because non-human animals CAN non-verbally consent to sex with humans). Non-human animals have sex with one another without "consent", and farmers do things like artificial insemination without the animal's "consent", so why is it all of a sudden "required" when a human is involved?

The Free State Project or another NH liberty organization needs to file a lawsuit against the government of the state of New Hampshire to get this new law abolished or repealed. This kind of discrimination, intolerance and bigotry in the 21st century cannot be tolerated. So long as this law exists, New Hampshire is NOT the "Live Free Or Die" state.

The Free State Project seeks to get people to move to New Hampshire, but what incentive will there be for zoosexuals to move to a state that now has one of the harshest anti-zoosexual laws in the United States, forcing them to go onto the "sex offender" registry? The law even says one cannot "promote" interspecies sex, which is in violation of the 1st amendment.

If you live in New Hampshire, I strongly urge you to vote out whoever voted for this bill, including bigot Katherine Rogers. In addition, when the law takes effect on January 1 2017, I strongly urge zoosexuals living in NH to disobey this unjust bullshit law and continue having interspecies sex.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 01:04:26 am by JbbF »

Cp4056

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2016, 09:59:00 pm »

So sad-

JbbF

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2016, 01:32:31 pm »

The injustice and unfairness (violation of due process and also equality before the law) committed by the legislators of the state of NH upon zoosexuals and their rights needs to be confronted. When this unjust law takes effect on Jan 1 2017, there should be a lawsuit to overturn it and its bigotry.

Sex with non-humans is not "abuse", it is not "sexual assault", it is not "cruelty" -- these are anti-zoosexual propaganda terms. Plus how can they call it "abuse" when people are OK with artificially inseminating animals and murdering (slaughtering) them.

Cp4056

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2016, 10:23:50 am »

Its an abomination

JbbF

« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2016, 02:18:53 am »

Its an abomination

Yes, this new law is definitely an abomination, and it will wrongfully turn zoosexuals who are living in New Hampshire into "criminals" overnight (on January 1 2017) as viewed by the state. This new law is unacceptable; it cannot be tolerated, and it should not be obeyed. This is what I said in another topic:

Well, something has to be done to reverse this terrible law. In other states where an anti-zoosexual law has been made, nothing has been done to reverse them, and I'm hoping that trend will stop with New Hampshire, and that someone or some organization will fight this bulls**t law in court.

Part of the problem is the sheer ignorance of politicians: in every case, whether it is Alabama, Ohio or New Hampshire, legislative bodies vote unanimously on bills that destroy the rights of zoosexual people, which is a disgrace. NH was no exception -- they voted unanimously on this terrible anti-zoosexual bill which became law in June 2016.

And there is a bad trend: every year, it seems a new state bans interspecies sex (involving humans): Alabama banned it in 2014, New Jersey banned it in 2015, and now NH banned it. There are only 9 states left with no anti-zoosexual laws. This needs to stop.

If the law stands and no one does anything to fight it or repeal it, zoosexuals will be stigmatized, oppressed, persecuted and (for those caught) have their non-human lovers stolen from them by police, be forced to pay the state money for their bigoted persecution efforts, be forced to go to jail, and be forced to go onto the NH sex offender registry.

I don't know about you, but this does not sound like "Live Free Or Die" to me.

For now, zoosexuals in NH are probably going to start fleeing the state due to the persecution of this law, and those who may have moved there (including to help FSP) may have second thoughts due to the bigotry and discrimination of this new law. Starting on January 1 2017, zoosexuals will no longer be safe living in NH, when they are stripped of their rights and wrongfully viewed as "criminals" by the state.

Someone ought to get in contact with the New Hampshire ACLU and tell them to fight the law in court. I tried contacting them but they never responded.

By the way, in the close-minded discussions on the bill earlier this year in New Hampshire, not ONCE was an attempt ever made by bigots like Katherine Rogers to see things from a zoosexual's point-of-view, or to involve zoosexuals in the discussion of this oppressive and unjust new law; instead, zoosexuals were treated as automatic "criminals" (prejudice) and therefore a violation of the 14th Amendment, as you mentioned. Plus there was lots of anti-zoo propaganda as well (witch-hunting), and the lie that zoosexual sex is "animal cruelty".

Cp4056

Stop House Bill 1547
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2016, 12:11:37 am »

I wasn't talking about the law. I guess I'm just old fashioned and think people should only f#%! other people-

JbbF

« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2016, 10:50:24 pm »

I wasn't talking about the law. I guess I'm just old fashioned and think people should only f#%! other people-

The attitude that humans should only have sex within their species is a speciesist attitude. (See Wikipedia article "speciesism" for more information). It is discrimination based on what species one belongs to.

Interspecies sex (involving humans) is not an "abomination", in the same way that interspecies sex between two non-human animals in the wild is not an "abomination". It is not morally wrong for a human to have interspecies sex. Saying that zoosexual sex is an "abomination" is not a rational thing to say, and is prejudicial.

What is abominable is the slaughtering of animals for meat, which is basically murdering them (the animals).
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 10:54:20 pm by JbbF »

Cp4056

« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2016, 10:52:41 pm »

Ok, I'm guilty of being a prejudicial speciesist. I get my moral law from a higher authority.

JbbF

« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2016, 10:05:50 pm »

Ok, I'm guilty of being a prejudicial speciesist. I get my moral law from a higher authority.

You have a right to not like zoosexuality, but the government of New Hampshire does not have a right to ban (criminalize) zoosexual sex, because they are forcing their morals onto zoosexuals and oppressing them by enacting such a law. Zoosexuals have a right to their own pursuit of happiness, and this new law ruins it for them. And there should be more outrage over this new law.

Cp4056

« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2016, 10:14:58 pm »

I saw a study recently, the conclusion was that sex with children isn't necessarily harmful to the child. That's the first step in legalizing/normalizing pedophilia.  Should moral, decent people standby and accept this? Where does it end. There IS a moral "right" and "wrong"  and there was a time when laws were derived from standards of morality.  We have gotten so far from this as a nation that we now have to make laws about having sex with animals. Something that wouldn't have even entered the cultural zeitgeist a few decades ago. That's evidence of some serious moral decay.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up