Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anything New to Unschooling?  (Read 976 times)

Pork The Pine

Anything New to Unschooling?
« on: September 22, 2015, 11:59:10 pm »

My children are currently being forced by our state (IN) to be in school. Not because I was doing anything wrong but because of too many illogical and ridiculous statements from my in-laws. Needless to say, it won't be staying that way. I have a lawyer because, even though I know my rights, no one else seems to think I do.

In any case, I have always hated public school and the entire broken system. It failed both me and my husband with it's mediocre and pointless lessons on things that have absolutely no value in real life. I'd much rather have my children learn as they please and constantly so they can continue to grow throughout life without being held back by the stupidity of mandated testing.

I've been reading through NH laws on homeschooling as well as multiple posts in this forum. I don't want to drag up any old posts, but is there anything recent that I would need to be concerned about? We generally travel a lot in order to be more hands-on for the youngsters. Not going to lie here: I've always wanted to be a full-timer but that's not exactly realistic when you have a disabled husband and six young children running about.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything