Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: school "in need of improvement"  (Read 15679 times)

TJames

Re: school "in need of improvement"
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2013, 12:20:00 am »

Suggestion. If I have kids I pay you guys to teach them. I think it would be cheaper than private school and more evolved than the religious homeschooling and private schooling I had.

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2013, 05:11:53 pm »

I think, from what I understand anyway, that if I could afford it I would send my kids to a private school. Just for the sole reason that public schools accept federal monies. In doing so they have to follow mandated curriculums. Of course big brother wants to mold our children the way they feel they should be. get the government out of the schools and teach kids what they should be taught.
So what is the federal government promoting that you find insulting?

davey crockett

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2013, 01:04:35 pm »

they dont teach the truth about history, or anything else about american exceptionalism, why do you always support the govt agenda even in the union leader

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2013, 06:19:12 pm »

The federal government teaches history? I thought that was the purpose of a history teacher.
American exceptionalism - is that a joke?

And the government doesn't have an agenda - voting groups do.

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2013, 08:19:40 pm »

A few of us are setting up a table at Freedom Expo on April 27th for alternatives to public schools.  We could use a few volunteers for the event.

Freedom Expo is free and open to the public, so we expect to have a pretty good non-traditional crowd.  We've also got a lot more tables and vendors this year.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

anything