Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: seeking people to ride share from Texas or farther or shorter to PorcFest 2018  (Read 1751 times)

heavyfuel

I live in Lubbock TX. I have just decided that this is something I MUST do as soon as possible. I only heard of it's existence a month ago. I don't carry a fire arm but it would be nice to have 1,2, or 3 friends that do.  I am wanting to rent a vehicle depending on how many people I can get to share with me. If you want some info about me, here is my linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/edward22274/   If you want more specifics about my views on government then you should hitch a ride with me.  Here is my phone# (business & personal are the same) 806-500-1928      Please check me out, background check me, I would do the same for you.  420 friendly but, I don't use myself.

If you are farther west than Texas the you would rent the car and drive to me. I will be flexible with where you meet me to pick me up. Hopefully we can pick up others on the way.

If you are east of me then I will pick you up on the way.

In either case ALL costs will be agreed upon before we set off.

Look forward to meeting some fellow libertarians.

1 rule: NO Assholes.
(if you don't know what an asshole is then check out this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2GwrR-4Q9E )

Edward.
806-500-1928
ewalker@brandonclark.com    <-- work email
edward22274@gmail.com     <--personal email

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.

and the more you post here, the more people will get to know you
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything